zorn

Looking for mature and relaxed players.

Looking for Survivors!

Hello, I'm looking for a group of 3 to 4, to join me in the zombie apocalypse. I'm looking for people that a mature and can have a laugh.

Currently i am only playing Breaking Point, but i am up for any map/mod. I've got my own Teamspeak 3 server, and can use

Raid Call, Mumble, Ventrilo if you prefer that instead, but i refuse to use skype (it sucks).

ABOUT ME

Well i manly play as bandit if i meet people with good gear, but not the average bandit im the "douchebag bandit" i make a friendly aproach,

and shoot them in the back. But it's many what i feel like, sometime i go full hero if i start feeling that Bandit starts to get boring.

I played Dayz almost since it came out, and is still my favorite game to this day. If you want to know more, feel free to ask me.

What i'm looking for:

-English Speaking

-Preferably in any European Timezone.

-Mature

-Playing Regulary

-Humor

Steam: Mallle910

Teamspeak 3: dm.clanwarz.com:1119

Edited by ArcticBlender

is this still active if so hit me up on steam or skype

Steam ID: Indoc( pic of H+ on it)

let me know as soon as you can we have a spot for you if you are interested

not from the eu but i work nights so i get home early in the morning so it ends up working out i have a friend in israiel and we play all the time but if u want msg me on steam or skype

steam:BingXP

Hi there ! Please come join us on our new breaking point server we are working on building a larger community on our server.

To find our server in the launcher go into filter options and turn off hide unofficial servers, search for The Queen Vic hosted by the Mitchells

Server IP : 159.253.145.170

Port : 3221

We also have a team speak server you can join ask in the side channel for IP and the Pass