jamesbond325

very irritating problem with my dayz

I have been playing arma 2 and dayz for a while now and just recently i have run into a problem. When i launch dayz it says,

"Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E'

And when i join a multiplayer game it crashes the game after the game launches.

I looked all over for a fix for the problem, i deleted everything that involved arma off my computer and re downloaded everything and still no luck.

I also had quite a few mods for arma 2 that i use for the original game like some guns, maps, tanks and the ACE mod. I take these mods out when i play dayz and disable them and it worked fine when playing the game before this problem.

I think one of the mods i got messed up my game.

Thanks for any help i can get.

What launcher are you using? If you are rec'ing that message it is not running the Beta patch correctly.

try running the game via the beta patch and just have dayz running, aslong as no other mods are enabled you shouldnt have an issues.

incase you dont know how to run via beta patch.

Go to your steam directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead) and run "Arma 2 OA Beta Patch".

It will most likely throw you into the main menu of arrowhead with no mods, at this point go ahead and head to "expansions" at the bottom and double click and enable "arma 2 mod : Dayz" (something like that).

at this point it will prompt you to restart, go ahead and do that and then once the reboot of your game is done try and join a server and see what happens.

ill follow this thread to see if you get any progress.

EDIT: What steak said is a good point tbh, make sure your running commander over other launchers.

Edited by TMW Se7eN
  • Like 1

That message seems like it's either from the Beta or CBA. Probably not CBA.

Are you trying to join Chernarus maps, or? I know Taviana and Namalsk have funky issues along those lines.

guys I have a problem I bought dayz the incentive then to come back could not, the next day went writes Global ban

Help me !!! :(

pliz write a personal message

Edited by real3002

guys I have a problem I bought dayz the incentive then to come back could not, the next day went writes Global ban

Help me !!! :(

pliz write a personal message

im affraid we cannot help you with global bans, you wana bring that up with battleye.

Is the beta patch the one that you get from steam or is something you download from the internet?