Sign in to follow this  
coltonlong

THE POTATO VIRUS!!!

So, my friends and i may or may not have had the BRILLIANT idea to go get the humvee, biplane, and little bird from debug. shortly after getting the heli out, the fuel suddenly ran out, almost killing us, then my computer freaked out and my keyboard quit working. my mouse wheel also quit functioning. I flipped out and restarted, but not before being told of the fact that my friends were getting ghost blood transfusions. i restarted my computer, and it was all good. But that still got me paranoid. gotta watch it! XD

• Like 1

AlHCFI7.jpg Edited by Creep-
  • Like 2

The debug zone is scary now! before it was just a annoyance, but now its just bad. It actually messed my comp up. also, i love the picture of Leo. good reply. XD

• Like 1

it turned or computers into potatoes! (I can count to potato.)

This is just like Candylol, but with proper grammar.

• Like 2

Huh... I thought this is going to be some origin story to the outbreak of the virus on Chernarus :D

Oh I see the headlines:

"Wild hunter potatoes cause massive outbreak in Russian towns. Police are clueless."

"The population should lock all doors and windows, and should stop buying and eating potatoes, for they could come alive, bite you and turn you into an infested zombie."

"Potato pandemic causes millions to die."

Reporter on site: "They are everywhere. Potatoes! Oh God, pota...*zrrrrrktt....* "

• Like 1