Sign in to follow this  
Kuribons

Recent Framerate issues.

So i just restarted playing DayZ about a week ago and everything was going just fine. I was able to play the game on high settings with no issues even when in the middle of Cherno and Elektro. Then just today i logged on and it's just unplayable. The framerate is just horrible even when i lower my settings to normal. So what im asking is if anybody else has had a recent issue and that it's not just me. Or if it is just me does anybody have any reasoning as to why this happend, and possibly a solution?

well i had a similar problem when i updated my arma OA beta to the latest patch, roll back to 103718.

Ok thanks ill try that.

Edit- Sad to say that doesn't do the job. It just confuses me why it's so bad all of a sudden. I literally played 2 days ago perfectly fine on high settings and now it's practically unplayable on any settings.

Edited by Kuribons

Ok thanks ill try that.

Edit- Sad to say that doesn't do the job. It just confuses me why it's so bad all of a sudden. I literally played 2 days ago perfectly fine on high settings and now it's practically unplayable on any settings.

do you experience lag on 1 server only ? or it does the same no matter wich server you are joining?

do you experience lag on 1 server only ? or it does the same no matter wich server you are joining?

It's been happening on any server i try to play on.

I'm just going to remove arma II and arma II OA along with all of the dayz content i have and try reinstalling it all. Maybe something was wrong in there idk, hopefully it will help.

Well i reinstalled everything and that didn't work when i did it yesterday, still could barely play on normal.....but for some reason i decided to try and join a server again about an hour ago and its fine. I can run it on high with no issues whatsoever. So i have no idea what happened or how it got resolved but it did.