Sign in to follow this  
TheKidCommentaries

The Story of Victor Elliot - DayZ Diaries [#1]

The Story of Victor Elliot

By Mr. Elliot

' class="bbc_url">@BlacksunGamers

About DayZ Diaries:

DayZ Diaries is a "novel" that I'm writing completely for this forum, it'll show stories of my characters, fictional characters I create in the DayZ universe, story-lines and back stories I create or build off of the DayZ Universe, and suggestions, stories, and thoughts generated by you, the public.

Now, without further ado... to the story.

-------

Day One

I woke up... I had been thrown out of a military helicopter. They said they'd save me...

My name is Victor Elliot, I am a 12 year old combat prodigy developed by the government. I was put into someone else's body, but my mind remains. I am powerful, I am strong. But...

I do not know, where I am.

On my first day, I traveled to a small town, I came into an encounter with one of those creatures. The zombies. It tackled me to the ground, it tried to bite me. I held my arms out, cross, and my hands straitened out, I started choking him, twisting it's neck and came down with a swipe, breaking his neck. He fell, like a ragdoll, to the left of me. I got up, other zombies seemed to just be staring at me.

I continued my travel to the small town, the long dirt road looked rather clean, and so did a few of the buildings. I was curious. Since I was without anything but a backpack, a flashlight, and a map, I decided to take a chance and walk into the church. A small, one entrance/exit area. A lot of people, resorted to religious ways to combat the mental strain of this... outbreak. Personally, it was not the fault of God, or whomever you may or may not worship. It was humans who did this, the government. I was not their only project.

Anyways, when I walked into the church, I saw canned food, and two bottles of water, I put them in my bag, and began to move out of the church, only to feel a steel barrel touch my right temple.

I heard a muffled voice, which was relatively deep, say, "Backpack, now."

I put up my hands slowly, and reached to my backpack, in a swift movement, I threw it at him, causing him to lose balance and nearly fall, he also lost control of his weapon, and while he was trying to control himself over the weight of my heavy backpack, I tackled him. I took the gun from him, and twisted his arm, breaking it, he screamed.

I heard zombies start running and screaming, I placed my boot on his mouth, and aimed the gun at him. I shot him in the neck, and began to run, leaving my backpack behind, the zombies already close.

Then I saw the pilot. He was talking to what looked to be a high-ranking officer. I got out of the car, opening the door, it creaking loudly. I closed it, and took out my gun. The pilot saw me, and started to run inside the small, one-story office. Unfortunately for him, the automatic doors weren't working. He hit his head on the glass, and fell over, nearly knocking himself out. I just laughed and aimed my gun at his head, no one else even flinched, they just continued doing what they did.

The driver then came over to me, and hit me over the head with a heavy bat, I fell to the ground. Too bad he didn't know who I was.

I turned swiftly, kicked the bat out of his hands, and making out him out with my blurry vision, I shot him between the eyes.

Now everyone got interested.

Suddenly, I had handcuffs on me, and was in a cell. A metal tray with what looked like stale bread and water that was somewhat green had populated it. I just put my head down on a rough pillow, and fell asleep. Oddly enough, I still had my handcuffs on.

In my sleep... my dreams were different, then any other.

Dreams...

8382397486_056d6ae1c6_h.jpg

Coming Soon

Edited by TheKidCommentaries
  • Like 2

A nice start to what could eventually be a really good story. I enjoyed it, OP. Keep writing and no matter what anyone else tells you, keep writing. Not to sound too repetitive but keep writing, darn it! You're young, you like to write and the more you do, the better you will get at it. Also, stay as true to your original vision for the story as you can. Accept and conservatively listen to criticism but don't let it make you abandon your work. Keep at, and at it and at it. Who knows, one day I might see the whole of this story in hardcover form at my local bookstore.