Sign in to follow this  
HacksignX

Off-map area question

Are the coordinates 233152 off the map/outside of map limits? Thankyou :P

yup, thats very far west/southwest in the ocean somewhere, there is a small barren debug island out in that direction so it could be that.

Edited by Fluxley
  • Like 1

Thanks. No helo parking there for me I guess :c

You sir have balls by parking on map. Have some beanz!

Grab some tents, place the tents on the island. Pick up a fresh spawn in your Chopper, act all nice and say you will take him to your camp where he can get gear. Fly to the Island and land, tell him there is high end gear in the tents. Watch him jump out, fly off and enjoy the fireworks on side channel :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Grab some tents, place the tents on the island. Pick up a fresh spawn in your Chopper, act all nice and say you will take him to your camp where he can get gear. Fly to the Island and land, tell him there is high end gear in the tents. Watch him jump out, fly off and enjoy the fireworks on side channel :rolleyes:

I think DayZ marine did that.

If that happened to be, then I'd just swim until I was sick and then go on the DayZ forums for medic help and ride back with them :P