Sign in to follow this  
whiteshiro

Forming squad: Looking for Mature players 21+

Good Evening all,

recently i got involved into a nice server(DayZ Origins server). This server is currently a whitelisted server of players that are 21+ of age. Everybody is constructing there stronghold and repairing there vehicles because once this is done the server will become a pvp server. Sinds i am a new member on this server i don't know a lot of players and i tend to do things as a lone wolf. and honest this can be very hard! and lets not talk about boring it can be... So!

I am looking for 3 players to form a squad with. People that are easy going and like to chat with each other and work well together. Also the person must! and this is a must! be over 21+.

pref also players from europe is highly welcome because of the diffrent timezones.

still i love to meet people from all the globe so don't let this discourage you.

I am looking for players that like to play this game on a regular basis and are not afraid of going into combat with there fellow squads. We don't walk away from a fight! and we always... always protect each other. Teamwork is importent.

If you are intrested in this please add me on skype: shiroratz

Take care for now.

Edited by whiteshiro

Are you a bandit? Are you willing to use raidcall? I'm 23, live in a UTC -8 time zone, but play in the mornings. That's means I'm basically on (using UTC) at about 4-11 o'clock.

Not playing bandit, not playing the hero. if i see a treat i take it down without a question. i protect my own in the end and of my companions. Don't got experience with raidcall.

To my knowledge, skype really muffles sound when you have someone talking, in dayz sound is everything to me. Raidcall is simply a free TS3. Really easy to use. Your allowed 300 people in a server at first, and then when you reach 300 it increases. I'd play with you using raidcall, but not skype. Sorry, just a preference.

Yesterday we have found a nice location to set up a base. I am not alone anymore :) currently playing with somebody from usa / 26 years old and a player from canada / 22 years old. still we have room for 2 more.

Hey man, I'm 22 years old guy from timezone GMT +2. This group sounds nice and I'v been looking for a origins group to play with. I can download any program needed to communicate, as it usually is not a problem. I'm crunchfoot on Skype but TS, RaidCall, Mumble etc. all will do just fine.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey cruch! you are a awsome guy to play with.

currently still looking for folks to team up with! contacted a few on the forums that got my attention. if you are up to work in a small core of 4 / 6 players please add me on skype: shiroratz

Been looking to get back into dayz in an organized manner. Let's do it! So you only use skype to communicate?

-kladsso

Currently we are using teamspeak 3 :)

Also the group is now only recruiting exceptional players for our team. We feel that we are getting full but for the exceptional dayz veteran player we got room. contact me on skype: shiroratz or leave me a pm

Hey,

Im Louis, a 19 year old university student.I would love to join your group and have a few evenings playing Dayz. Ive been playing the game for around a year now and i prefer the original Chenarus to all the mods that have appeared. Steam Username : loubido123. I have both Teamspeak and Skype, whichever is more practical for you guys :).

Cheers.

Still looking for some awsome peeps to join us! we have obtained a stronghold plan and soon we will be constructing a stronghold together.

Hey, I'm Justin, 25 years old and also looking for a group to join. I'm from Canada . Let me know if interested!

Hey justin, you can add me on skype: shiroratz we have a small chat there :)

This topic is closed sinds i stopt playing on the server.

Edited by whiteshiro