Kelepo

Danish guy looking for clan (i prefer a danish clan maybe norwegian)

Hello, my name is Adam. I am 19 years old and i am looking for a serious clan in DayZ. I would love if the clan had a decent amount of members and a kind of base. I like the whole aspect of getting supplies and sharing them at a base. A base where you can plan ops and plan transportation for other players. I am soon done with school and then i have plenty of time to be online.

I can speak english but it would be nice to speak my native language in a TS chat :) I have been in bigger clans before and i know its a lot of responsibility to stay active. Thats why i am looking for a danish clan.

I hope that the time for DayZ clans is not over, and i hope to find one who takes building a base and having supplies runs a bit serious.

Cheers Adam

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

See our recruitment post for details:

Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

Hej du kan bare add mig på skype jrasp12@hotmail.com

Er dog kun 14 år ved ikke om du siger nej her så, men jeg er en god DayZ spiller.

Taler godt engelsk, hvis der skulle komme nogen engelsk talende mennesker med.

Hilsen Jon

Hej vi har en Teamspeak 3 channel dm.clanwarz.com:1119, jeg spiller mest Breaking Point for tiden og har spillet Dayz lidt over et år nu. Men vi spiller nogle gange også med nogle Englænder og Amerikaner. Hvis du har lyst bare join vores teamspeak.