Sign in to follow this  
-eleminatrix-

banned from tx11 randomly while driving

well im sure i git banned cause i dropped the n bomb once cause some kids raided our base and took everything and some white kid decided to screenshot it and get me banned when im black myself, and i didnt even say it to any person in perticular this kid just wants to get on everyones ass. but whatever ive been banned for absoulutely nothing on that server before anyway.... it sucks cause its our home server and we have 4 vehicles on it and i just rebuild our base for the 3rd time. so now theres 4 useless vehicles there and one is in the middle of the road fully repaired. im not expecting to get unbanned, its just bs tho.

I would like to introduce you to my good friend sentences. Say hello' date=' sentences.

[/quote']

+1

Sounds like you've just got too big of an ego on there, take a walk around the block and smoke a blunt or something.

I would like to introduce you to my good friend sentences. Say hello' date=' sentences.

[/quote']

+1

Sounds like you've just got too big of an ego on there, take a walk around the block and smoke a blunt or something.

are you assuming he smokes blunts just because he's black?

thats racist

No matter what your race, it's still not the best word to say. Getting Banned for cuss words is retarded but saying the n word offends too many people ._.

I personally laugh at those who are weak to words but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Although you saying he is some white kid does kinda sound racist. Lawl

well im sure i git banned cause i dropped the n bomb once cause some kids raided our base and took everything and some white kid decided to screenshot it and get me banned when im black myself' date=' and i didnt even say it to any person in perticular this kid just wants to get on everyones ass. but whatever ive been banned for absoulutely nothing on that server before anyway.... it sucks cause its our home server and we have 4 vehicles on it and i just rebuild our base for the 3rd time. so now theres 4 useless vehicles there and one is in the middle of the road fully repaired. im not expecting to get unbanned, its just bs tho.

[/quote']

No what is BS is that your saying that you should get special treatment because you are black.

I like how the title says "Randomly" yet the first sentence is "I'm sure I got banned because I dropped the N-bomb" (Had to fix the sentence, saying this in advance because I have a feeling someone is going to say, "No, he said it like _____") XD

You got banned for this. I told you it was going to happen. There is only one word you can't say and it's the only thing you can get banned for and you decided to do it.