viperious

Getting kicked from every server i join

Ok, hello there, i'm having an issue, for the past 2 weeks i have been trying play DayZ, i have ended reinstalling ArmA 2(Steam) and ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead(disk), now after reinstalling completely and getting everything updated, now i have just tried to join a DayZ server but for some reason just after loading in and getting into the lobby, it says "you were kicked from the game" i have tried 3 different servers with different outcomes, i have tried dayz chernarus and dayz mod servers, i have just tried a DayZ mission server then i got this message after being on a black screen for a while "Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found"

Edited by viperious

Not to sure what you should do. I could take a peek inside and see whats going on for you if you'd like, if you do, install team viewer 8 and send me your information Via Private Message. the longer you take the longer you wait.!

me and my unit have come to the conclusion that battleeye is kicking me from every server for an unknown reason