I would like to see a better way of getting infected, what about the longer you get hit, the bigger chance of you getting infected, I hate it when I get hit by a zombie once, then I get infected, then shortly die right after, it should be, if the player is getting hit by zombies for a certain amount of time, he/she will get infected, its just my opinion

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR REPLIES IN THE COMMENTS :D

Edited by Rhomeozon

I think it'd be interesting if some zombies were slow and some were fast, and the fast ones infected you.. at least then you could tell them apart!

Or maybe 1 out of every 50 zombie attacks will be a "bite" that infects you.

• Like 1

heh, the tag. Chance has always bit me in the ass whenever it can, from what I remember I've broken legs a few times from a stray zombie hit while pretty healthy which isn't fun. I think infections should only happen if you get hit while bleeding, a filthy person touching open wounds can't be very healthy.

• Like 4

heh, the tag. Chance has always bit me in the ass whenever it can, from what I remember I've broken legs a few times from a stray zombie hit while pretty healthy which isn't fun. I think infections should only happen if you get hit while bleeding, a filthy person touching open wounds can't be very healthy.

Or a hit that causes bleeding.

I just want a better infection system, one where you know you are about to get infected or something, not a one hit, one infection kind of thing x.x