Sign in to follow this  
BigAzWalrus

DayZ Origins Fresh Start as of 1.7.5 Release. Join us!

b_560x95.png

IP: 63.143.58.118

Port: 2302

This is Fourth Dimension Gaming's server. We really enjoy the PVP side of DayZ Origins and we need you to join! Bandits, Hero's whatever you want to be, play how you want (Except: NO Hacking/Scripting, NO Wall Glitching is allowed), say what you want (the language filter is off). The Server restarts every 3 hours for minimum night time and runs as close to 24/7 daytime as possible. The server runs off of a Solid State Drive for smoothness in-game and faster load times on start-up and is based in Texas.

We are open for suggestions and comments from the players. I am the head admin and I ensure my other few admins keep the server chill and relaxed. We have very good troubleshooting technicians on hand and never mind taking a break and helping other players out when possible. We do not consider ourselves a clan, just a group of players. We broke out of the clan environment due to the corrupt nonsense and drama that would take away from our game time due to continuous meetings and discussions about nothing, Clans are welcome on our server and we enjoy challenging them and starting friendly wars to test their skills. We used to run a server in the past that was extremely high in traffic and would max out to the point where I couldn't get in (I do not and will never kick for player slots). There is absolutely no admin abuse and I have a zero tolerance policy for any abuse (this includes NO threats of any kind having to do with kicking, banning, or restarts without warning) with my other admins that assist me. The admins and I have known each other for a long time.

If It gets more populated I wouldn't mind increasing it to 50-60 player slots to ensure everyone who wants to get in gets in. I enjoy contributing into the DayZ Community because it has brought a lot of good times playing with and against some really skilled players. If you would like access to our teamspeak3 server, send us an in-game message and we can send you the info. We set it up with different channels for those of you without any communication that would like to team up with other players and increase the quality of communication. I look forward to gaming with you and thanks for checking out my post.

-BigAzWalrus

b_560x95.png