Sign in to follow this  
Sozzi

Looking for a DayZ Partner

I'm bored of playing alone now and want to find some people that can become friends play all hours of the night and have some fun.

If you are interested hit me up. I have Skype/TS3/Anything you want. i have now resorted to tazoring people on the coast and trying to sell them as slaves unfortunately people don't take kindly to being tazored and shoot me in the face ruining my fun.

I was trying to get the hero skin and help others but i have found my new found love of suffering. Selling slaves, trading flesh for food,water,ammo.

If you want to have some fun jump on skype send me a message and lets get on and play

michael.donovan20

or steam;

sozzigaming

WE ARE RECRUITING AGAIN!

-DARK ANGELS-

darkangelslogo_zps852cfd15.jpg

Dark Angels is a new clan looking for players, we have grown dramatically in the last couple of weeks and now have over 15+ active members. We have our very own server and a teamspeak. We use something we call 'a squad system' which when multiple users are on we have a Squad A, B and C. We will split up into our squads and tackle Chernarus in our groups of 5s, to make things more simple with communication. The system works well and everybody in the clan is happy.

We have our very own website which is very active and you guys can go check it out and you will find alot of information about us there.

We want players who can listen to the more senior members of the team when required.

We accept new players, and experienced players. We have a good balance so far so, and we can train you newbies:P

​ Exceptions can be made the the requirements.

Carry on reading for more information..

-Background-

Dark Angels was a Clan started from a

group of 5 gamers from the UK who banded together and shared stories of their adventures!

-Founding Members-

Dark Angels - Owen

Dark Angels - Elliot

Dark Angels - Imperious

Dark Angels - Sam

Dark Angels - Hamilton

-Requirements-

- Friendly!

- Can be an active member on the website and the DA community

- Speak English (IMPORTANT)

- Have a microphone/headset

- Have to be at least 16+ (Exceptions can be made)

Please feel free to apply to join the clan through the website @

http://darkangelsclan.shivtr.com/

We now have over 15+ active clan members and our very own server.

banner_560x95_zpsfa78db98.png

DarkAngelsLoadingScreen2048x10242_zpsba956c04.jpg

Or add Owen or Hamilton on skype

for more information about joining the Clan.

Hamilton : jayhamilton96

Owen: owensnelling1

recruiter: herohades1994

The Last Survivors

=Background=

The Last Survivors are a new fresh clan who is currently underprogress of starting a good ,friendly and most important a fun clan!

We are currently on search for a good server to settle on and find som competative clan action!

Myself is a experienced clan leader and member and we together with you, will start a great Clan together.

=Requierment=

-Must be over 15 years old (Exceptions can be made)

-Mature and respect other members!

-Have a microphone that works well!

-Have raidcall where we can talk to our Team members (Its like TS,Vent etc and free aswell)

Do you feel like you have what it takes to become a member?

Add me on skype: Edslatt007

Will be gone over the weekend.. Dont worry i will be back on sunday!