Sign in to follow this  
rokenx2

sawn off

how about if you get the Double barreled shotgun and toolbox you can saw off the double barrel and make it so it fits in the pistol slot

Possible except that a toolbox wouldn't contain the tool needed to do it, we talking about a toolbox of wrenches, hammers and etc. Not actual power tools themselves most likely.

I also think we got enough weapons actually and should look into adding non-weapon stuff for a while.

Possible except that a toolbox wouldn't contain the tool needed to do it' date=' we talking about a toolbox of wrenches, hammers and etc. Not actual power tools themselves most likely.

[/quote']

Hacksaw?

You seriously going to go through a metal barrel with a hacksaw in your hand? Seriously?

Yeah, you're likely to damage the gun too if you don't have the proper tools... last thing you want is a miss-shaped barrel on a shoutgun....

heh heh only if it plays a cutting animation for 30 minutes and cranks the noise meter up to 11 for the duration.

I'm sure if weapon customization is added in the future this will be an option. I don't want to imagine the pain of shooting 12g slugs one handed though.

you can easily turn a double barrel shotgun into a SAWn off with a hackSAW with no damage to the firearm. although the cuts might not be straight and clean