BluDrifter

DayZ buddies/friends are needed!

Recently I found the DayZ mod very hostile I might say, getting stabbed in the back is usual in most of the servers and I feel kinda lonely... I decided I wanna team up with some people who are actually willing to get some really heavy equipment, I've been playing DayZ for around a year so I have a lot of experience and I'm friendly, please add me to Skype if you are interested: RedDrifter.

Add the one that says "Alon Dayan" I'm willing to play any map and at any timezone but the preffered one is GMT+2

:)

• Like 1

Why not check in our Private Hive Discussion Forum? There are loads of hives and servers in there, all looking for people to play. If you mention your location that might help, for example, the country you're based in. :thumbsup:

Hey man you should check our server out, many people are always looking to team up.

• Like 1

Yep, we have a 65 slot server that's teeming with players. Generally 40+ players on at peak times, and we have a lot of custom stuff on the server too!

Hop into our TS and say hi, you're sure to find someone to team up with! Our TS IP is 188.165.222.39 and our server IP is in my signature!

Hope to see you soon!

[EDIT] - We're also running the latest patch.

Edited by ninjaontour
  • Like 1