Zombiefood (DayZ)

Help with the little bird.

Hello, I have been playing the new update a lot, and have been having a lot of fun! I even got to fly all of the little birds in the server, but at the same time I have destroyed them while landing with my terrible flying skills :( Also, there seems to be a bug where after damaging the helicopter it becomes impossible to repair due to some bugs in the current code (I.E. not being able to repair missiles with scrap metal). Now no one can fly them and there are just broken down little birds in a few places. I really want to go around and destroy them since i have been mostly responsible for taking them away form the server's player base. I am having trouble though. I have thrown grenades, blasted it with ak's and dmr's, but whatever i do I cannot seem to destroy the hull...Does anyone have any idea how I can destroy the hull on these things? It is the only thing that wont go down to 0%, and I want them to be destroyed so that when the server restarts. they will respawn over a certain amount of time. Thanks in advance!

It has been fixed in 1.7.7.1.

[FIXED] - Updated Chopper Repair system to include hull and missiles.