Sign in to follow this  
Wratery

Can I refuel a chopper on a server with autorefuel with only a can?

As the Topic says, im wondering if I can refuel a chopper on a server that includes autorefuel but only with a can. Me and a friend is trying to do this, but it wont let us add fuel to the can nearby a tank.

EDIT, NEW QUESTION, was a bit wrong about this sorry :P:

The problem is not to fill the Jerry Can, but to refuel the actuall chopper, WITH a Jerry Can. When I scroll the wheel next to it, the Refuel option is not appearing.

Edited by Wratery

I could be wrong here, but I thought auto-refuel was for petrol tanks, not jerry cans. From what I've seen/heard, you park on top of a petrol station or hover near a petrol tank. Don't quote me on this though :|

usually on an autofuel server, all you need to do is land/hover near a gas tank and you option will show up when you scroll

Edited by Skinwalker

I could be wrong here, but I thought auto-refuel was for petrol tanks, not jerry cans. From what I've seen/heard, you park on top of a petrol station or hover near a petrol tank. Don't quote me on this though :|

What I ment was if i coud fill the can anywhere still when autofueling was on? And is there some special places I need to go to fill the can?

usually on an autofuel server, all you need to do is land/hover near a gas tank and you option will show up when you scroll

Ai, but the problem is that the chopper doesnt have any gas.

i have seen quite a few people complaining of not being able to use jerry's in the new patch. it very well could be a bug as it was spread across 3-4 servers

if i coud fill the can anywhere still when autofueling was on?

Oh I get you now. Yeah just find any petrol tank and either walk next to it, or climb up its ladder and scroll down the action menu till you see [fill jerrycan].

Edited by WBK

The auto refuel script is for vehicles near a petrol station, drive in or land on the roof and select refuel.

Jerry cans can only be filled by going to the brown or white petrol tanks (Varies depending on the mod) and scroll the wheel until you see fill jerry can, you can't fill a jerry can in a petrol station.

The different types of petrol tanks for jerry cans are shown below

TjY41.png

• Like 1

Alright, thanks for the help. Ill try to see if this is working =)

The problem is not to fill the Jerry Can, but to refuel the actuall chopper, WITH a Jerry Can. When I scroll the wheel next to it, the Refuel option is not appearing.

• Like 1