Sign in to follow this  
Bandit_KillerTrueHero

Looking for heroes to play with and to aid me in reaching my hero status on origins #GX PROYECTO Z

Hello me and my cousin are playing on Server #gx proyecto z and are looking for a couple of heroes or neutral players that are fed up of bandits spawn killing in seven we want a team of players to come together and fight those bandit scum we have a small tent with some decent weapons but not enough players and also need help building a house and garage for the team please message me if you want in i know there's some good players out there that care about bringing back some good into this dark world your not alone.

kind regards Bandit_Killer and Hero

(in game names)

post-163156-0-03124300-1371562011_thumb.

yes I am interested me and my friend are looking to team up with some people to build a hero fort since the new patch is out today.

a bit of info for you I am 27 years old and my friend is 36 and we both live in the UK. so if you and your cousin are abut the same age as us and play in the same timezone then we would me more then happy to team up with you guys.

Edited by DeathWatch Paul

yes I am interested me and my friend are looking to team up with some people to build a hero fort since the new patch is out today.

a bit of info for you I am 27 years old and my friend is 36 and we both live in the UK. so if you and your cousin are abut the same age as us and play in the same timezone then we would me more then happy to team up with you guys.

my name is chris im 22 my cousin is dale hes 23 both live uk near london can meet up thursday if you like

my name is chris im 22 my cousin is dale hes 23 both live uk near london can meet up thursday if you like

sound good dude talk with you thursday.

sooooooooooo annoyed just had my tent raided >:(

you need to get that house built and keep you stuff safe.

you need to get that house built and keep you stuff safe.

yeah i know been on today for a half hour and got a car and a motor bike so got enough vehicle space for 4 people were thinking of packing up the tent and migrating somewhere so do you guys want to meet up thursday bout 2pm uk time and also how do you want to meet up we could pick you up in the vehicles does that sound good to you can meet at the industrial estate north of metrovice

Hi there :) I saw this post and I am interested. I just started Origins couple of days ago and even though I am playing from Eastern time zone, id like to meet you all