avalontreman

What is your logic, Bandits/PKers in general?

If you don't shoot him' date=' he will shoot you. That's the logic, that's why I kill everyone I see.

[/quote']

This post about sums it up. It is way too hard to trust people in this game. The last time I did, it was back when you spawned with makarovs, and I come face to face with a dude with an AKM in a field. I try to shake my body back and forth to say no, don't shoot, and I think he got the message, so i start heading off, to do my own thing, keeping my finger on the ALT, so I could watch him. Once I go about 10 meters, he turns around and starts blasting, failing to kill me, so I drop into the brush, turn around to where I think he was, and successfully unload a clip of makarov on his head to kill him. I still bled out. Moral of the story, you can't trust anyone.

Because of my paranoia.

If I see someone walking around nearby chances are if I ingnore him he might just come around and shoot me in the back.

Then again cooperating with other players instead has killed me 75% of the time.

Also, a lot of it is reflex. When I see someone come around a corner infront of me, pointing a gun in my direction I'm not going to ponder about it, I'm just going to shoot his face off, because he could be doing the same thing in a second.

If I have to chose between you and me, sorry mate but your not coming on top.

We've all(most of us anyways)been nice, friendly players initially. You see someone, you hesitate, you take one in the dead. Do that a few times and you learn your lesson.

Its you or them. You guys complaining about losing an AKM or such, you've lost nothing. I personally won't put my NVG's and DMR in someone's hands.

I find the narrowminded logic of the cod player allbusiness fantastic...

"he has no gear' date=' must be a noob"

Funny cuz.. you have guys who has prob twice ur game time, and 3 times ur lifespan also dies to bugs, then get's back into the game.. And you kill them, calling them a noob.. When infact, if they had the same equipment as you had, in a fair firefight they would rip ur head off and feed it to a goat..

But hey, if you wanna be ignorant and call them noobs, go right ahead..

[/quote']

But having spawn with Makorov, one thing to keep in mind is they have nothing to lose. They could just respawn again. I actually prefer the current loadout so anyone who just spawn near the city could not kill a veteran player and take his weapon so easily when he had just spawn unless he finds a weapon first. Kind of defeat the purpose if they don't learn the basic of surviving first and getting better gear and avoid hostile environment to survive.

I've got killed so many times trying to be nice. So I decided I'm going to kill everyone I see, even weaponless noobs for my own benefit.

if I don't shoot them, chances are they will shoot me.

I remember being in one of the llllloooonnng barns with zeds coming in every entrance at me as I mowed them down with my then OP winchester.

I turned around and saw a guy watching me at the far end, I hesitated, he ran out the door on his end.

i thought "meh, he probably figured I have enough on my plate with the zombies and doesn't want to get Zed aggro too."

Boy was I wrong, as I'm shooting more zombies, maybe 30 seconds after seeing him, I get shot in the back.

That encounter, on top of 1 or 2 others, has caused me to either a) shoot on sight or b) if they don't see me and they're travelling in another direction I let them go