Sign in to follow this  
damagerix

THE BIGEST PROBLEM OF THIS GAME

I dont understand why no body has ever made a thread on this probleme : WAITING FOR SERVER RESPONSE

THIS HAPPEN ON EVERY SERVER I JOIN IT,AND EVERYBODY IN THE SERVER THAT IM IN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT,AFTER WAITING A WHILE(15MIN) IM IN A FOREST WITH NO GEAR ON I CANT MOVE AND AFTER THAT IT ,they say that is the forst debug but anyway,and I dont understand why when I join a server with just 50 ping , i cant get in the game always gets stuck at data and when i join a sydnez server it is fast download and i always get in the game for less 20 sec

It is caused by the recent explosion of people in the mod. Imagine over 500 people trying to connect to one database that holds precious codes. It takes time.

Everyone right now is getting the same error "Waiting for Server Response" in every server.

I agree with Gadd it is most likely due to the explosion of new members.

The devs are working on it, go have a nap and log on in a few hours.

try reading the forums for 30 seconds before making a topic like this next time

Do you know how much data one single 40 slot server sends and received from the database per hour?

Each server processes around 3.8GB of data an hour, multiply that by the number of servers, say for example 30, thats 114GB per hour. Its being pushed as it is. If you can't deal with that, don't play. Its as simple as that. Everybody else that plays this mod has learnt to deal with it, so stop being a little bitch and put up with it.

I dont understand why no body has ever made a thread on this probleme : WAITING FOR SERVER RESPONSE

THIS HAPPEN ON EVERY SERVER I JOIN IT' date='AND EVERYBODY IN THE SERVER THAT IM IN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT,AFTER WAITING A WHILE(15MIN) IM IN A FOREST WITH NO GEAR ON I CANT MOVE AND AFTER THAT IT ,they say that is the forst debug but anyway,and I dont understand why when I join a server with just 50 ping , i cant get in the game always gets stuck at data and when i join a sydnez server it is fast download and i always get in the game for less 20 sec

[/quote']

breath buddy. No need to spam caps and expletives because you can't get into an overloaded server. your post reminds me of

"LIEK DIS IF U CRY EVERTIM U CANT GET IN SERVUR WTF BLIZZ FIX IT"

or something similar. From the sound of things, people already explained the issue to you ingame, so i don't even know why you chose to post this on the forums.

The problem is that the main database server can't ahndle the load of all the people trying to log into every server at once. you have to try and if it takes 15+ minutes you are probably going to the forest, just have to try again.

The mod is in ALPHA! Expect it to be buggy, slow to load, hard to get a connection etc. until it is completed.