Sign in to follow this  
Sozzi

Looking for a buddy or 2 to play DayZ with! add me on steam - Sozzigaming - or reply to this topic

Looking for a buddy or 2 to play DayZ with! add me on steam - Sozzigaming - or reply to this topic

How old are you? I wouldn't want to play with someone over the age of 17 or 18

Edited by Yarbird

The Last Survivors

=Background=

The Last Survivors are a new fresh clan who is currently underprogress of starting a good ,friendly and most important a fun clan!

We are currently on search for a good server to settle on and find som competative clan action!

Myself is a experienced clan leader and member and we together with you, will start a great Clan together.

=Requierment=

-Must be over 15 years old (Exceptions can be made)

-Mature and respect other members!

-Have a microphone that works well!

-Have raidcall where we can talk to our Team members (Its like TS,Vent etc and free aswell)

Do you feel like you have what it takes to become a member?

Add me on skype: Edslatt007

Will be gone over the weekend.. Dont worry i will be back on sunday!

Hi there! Are you looking for a clan to play DayZ with? Tired of wondering Chernarus all by yourself? Or maybe you and your friends want to play a bit more seriously with a good group of players? Well, Eternal Overwatch could be the place for you. Here are some of the features of the clan:

The Clan Overall

• We are a community of friendly and helpful gamers from across many countries in the world.
  • We use Teamspeak 3 for communication and have a clan website with its very own forum.
  • There are currently 350+ members in the clan at this time.
  • All ages and genders are accepted but maturity is required. Many of us do have a sense of humour but we also respect all members and their cultures,beliefs and opinions.
  • There are many other divisions within the clan that you can join up as well as DayZ including: Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Rift and many more. New divisions will be created once more clan based games are released.

The DayZ Division

• The DayZ division is in the process of being created. Some current clan members will be joining but fresh blood is what we need to make this division popular. At the time of writing this, we are only just getting started and we ask you to be patient in the early stages of setting everything up.
  • We like to play a mix of serious and casual play sessions depending on the mood we are in and what we are aiming to do in game. You will never be forced to play in a way that you don't like to play.
  • If you are new to DayZ or don't have a lot of experience with the game, there will be people around to help you. We can offer information, tips and help you in game. This will be a huge difference in the Standalone version. The game is being almost completely re-thought and will create a new learning curve, this is where I hope that DayZ will really shine as a clan based game.
  • We like to play as both Bandits and Heroes to mix the style of play up. This all depends on the amount of players in a group and what they all want to achieve.
  • We now have our own server. Search Eternal Overwatch in your filter and try it out.

If you are interested, go to http://www.eternaloverwatch.com to register. If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me

TSam

Eternal Overwatch DayZ Admin