Sign in to follow this  
Bobicon

Canabalism

I think that you should be able to eat other players after they have been killed. I mean you can kill animals skin them and eat them when they die why not other players.

Think about it you are in and death situation and if your last resort to survive is to eat someone else some may find that as a way to survive.

But I think if this is implemented the said player who ate the other player should receive negative humanity or something to that effect.

I wanna go African Warlord when I snap and go all bandit on people.

But it should have HUGE negative humanity impacts.

Cannibalism is something usually done out of desperation but we know players will simply use it as another reason to kill a player or get a few extra points to their blood.

Cannibalism needs to have a heavy penalty like getting a disease

Example:

"Kuru is an incurable degenerative neurological disorder (brain disease) that was probably transmitted among members of the Fore tribe of Papua New Guinea via cannibalism. Kuru is a Fore word that means 'to shake' People with Kuru tremble and shake"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism

"Kuru is an incurable degenerative neurological disorder that is a type of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, caused by a prion found in humans.[1] The term "kuru" derives from the Fore word "kuria/guria" ("to shake"),[2] a reference to the body tremors that are a classic symptom of the disease; it is also known among the Fore as the laughing sickness due to the pathologic bursts of laughter people would display when afflicted with the disease. It is now widely accepted that Kuru was transmitted among members of the Fore tribe of Papua New Guinea via cannibalism.[3]"

So if DayZ had Cannibalism there could a virus meter/number count of pathogen. When this numbers get to a certain count you start to get Kuru, which you can't cure. the shakes would be every so many minutes but heating human flesh to many times = constant tremors.

This means players would only do this- only when they are actually starving.