Sign in to follow this  
smittyjaja

Play With Six doesn't start Steam version

For some reason, when I join a DayZ server through Six Launcher, the Steam version doesn't launch with it but it still joins the servers fine and everything, this only started happening today, I didn't update anything today to change anything, but it just stopped launching the Steam version.

I have the Steam thing ticked so it should launch it.

Any ideas?

Mine does not either. Should not matter, unless you want people to know you're playing Arma

That is exactly what I want :P It's just weird how it randomly stopped working

Any help? If I launch the game through Steam I get the error 'game is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted' - I have the start up lines done and did the beta patch thing by copying the .exe file etc...

If I launch through Play with SIX, I can join servers but Steam just doesn't launch with it, I really don't see the problem =/

Mod is up to date with latest updates including latest beta patch.

Edited by Smittyjaja

I'm getting the same thing too since the latest update. I need it to launch with Steam so I can msg people, go take a look a dayz map while playing instead of tabbing out,etc. It is important because I use it to see how long i play, and for Steam to record my hours. Made a account on the forum just for this.

I reinstalled Play WithSix, everything is fully updated, still having the problem.

Edited by 0dark30