Sign in to follow this  
L2theBR

Think I officially have the most embarrassing way to die

Literally have been alive like 3 days. Had full stacked backpack with all kinds of medical supplies, ghillie suit and everything a survivor would want/need. So I'm walking along the forest heading to the NE Airfield when I decide to turn my sound up. Instead of clicking options I accidentally hit Respawn. Just sat and watched in horror as the "You Are Dead" page came up. They really should add a confirmation window to that button... :(

Literally have been alive like 3 days. Had full stacked backpack with all kinds of medical supplies' date=' ghillie suit and everything a survivor would want/need. So I'm walking along the forest heading to the NE Airfield when I decide to turn my sound up. Instead of clicking options I accidentally hit Respawn. Just sat and watched in horror as the "You Are Dead" page came up. They really should add a confirmation window to that button... :(

[/quote']

Happened to me twice.

No, the most embarrassing way to die is to dive head first into a bush, and suddenly get flung back 30 feet, unconscious, bleeding, with broken bones. I bled out before I could even wake up.

Literally have been alive like 3 days. Had full stacked backpack with all kinds of medical supplies' date=' ghillie suit and everything a survivor would want/need. So I'm walking along the forest heading to the NE Airfield when I decide to turn my sound up. Instead of clicking options I accidentally hit Respawn. Just sat and watched in horror as the "You Are Dead" page came up. They really should add a confirmation window to that button... :(

[/quote']

Lolol that happened to my friend yesterday = \.

I Have the noobiest Death. Day 6.

Decent enough gear. I have an AKS, M1911, full ammo for both. Food, bloodbags, Epi-pen. The works I suppose. I Take the boat I find and start cruisin. Im flyin by the coat and come to the Island off of Krutoy. I land and decide to play with my AK on Z's. I Pop one, Pop a second. One bites me, I kill him to. . . Im bleeding. 11,900 Blood..... I bleed to death. I searched the buildings on the island, none. Slowly just died.

I think hitting V instead of B when on a tower is definitely up there.

o.o LOL Ouch.

Lol, at least I didn't die to a glitch >_> although that has happened a lot too lmao. I do think this is the worst way I've died yet. Seeing as I just navigating from the NW airfield to cherno and back to the NE airfield to meet up with my friends lol.

FF is a great way to go, especially when you are on point for your group. DayZ needs idiot markers (for SOME PEOPLE) for friendlies since there is very little character individuality.

Want a shameful way to die? Try this, turn around in a tight passageway... somehow the character is retarded enough he can't make a 180 degree turn, and breaks his bones and faints right afterwards...

Want a shameful way to die? Try this' date=' turn around in a tight passageway... somehow the character is retarded enough he can't make a 180 degree turn, and breaks his bones and faints right afterwards...

[/quote']

Last night I was backing up, crouch running to draw a zombie chasing me away from a town before I fired. I backed into a sunflower and the sunflower did not budge. The zombie caught up to me, hit me and knocked me out in the sunflower field. ... all I could do was look at dried sunflowers and listen to my character scream while a zombie feasted.

Whilst we're sharing campfire stories... I decided it would be funny to crawl into a tent (protip: do not do this) to surprise a team mate as a joke whilst he got gear. As I turned around in the tent my limbs exploded (why did I think this would work?). Needless to say I was the butt of all jokes for the rest of the night.

I was walking on a mountain and there was a very very VERY tiny hole that i went over and my guy broke his leg and I bled out ._.

I love you guys, its so nice to see people who can post about really shitty deaths and not end in "FUCK YOU FUCK ME UNINSTALL KTHANXBIA"

On a related note my worst so far has been following some guy for a solid 2 hours a night looking for the airfield only for him to log off and me to die of thirst. I went through 2 cities and found nothing. I will never be without water again.