unitus77@live.com

Experienced 23 year old, looking for a good group of guys

Howdy i have been playing Dayz for well over a year. Took a few breaks here and there. Looking for a good group of guys.

I am very smart and know the game inside and out, can play very serious and tactical or just yolo style fun.

I play everyday US or CAN servers. I know Cherno like the back of my hand, Namalask i know very well, and have started to play origins recently but i am not familiar with Tavania yet.

I also play alot of breaking point. I have TS, Mumbles, vent, and skype. I am not the biggest fan of skype for gaming though.

Add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/unitus77/

Add me on skype: unitus77

Hello there!

NCK is recruiting members aged 20+, and we are looking for active, daily members who can be serious and tactical when needed, but really just enjoys having fun in general. We have our own DayZ server and TeamSpeak server. Feel free to message me or pop into our teamspeak channel, which can be found on our website: http://northcountryk...rs.shivtr.com/.

We like to do server events and videos and just have a good time. General member population is in your age group. And not that it matters, but there are some fellow Canadians (like myself)! :P

Hope to hear from you!

Hello, we currently run a group of about 4 or 5 people, on an origins pve server. We have no issues working with you if your new to origins. a few of our members are dayz vets with quite a bit of experience. We use mumble for voice and are all mature players. If your interested or would like some info. Feel free to pm me here. looking forward to hearing from u soon

Hi man, I'd be happy to join.. Getting a little bored of solo play now, far more fun in a team. Steam names El Jackador if you want any information about my quality or anything like that man. Thanks

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

See our recruitment post for details:

Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

The Last Survivors

=Background=

The Last Survivors are a new fresh clan who is currently underprogress of starting a good ,friendly and most important a fun clan!

We are currently on search for a good server to settle on and find som competative clan action!

Myself is a experienced clan leader and member and we together with you, will start a great Clan together.

=Requierment=

-Must be over 15 years old (Exceptions can be made)

-Mature and respect other members!

-Have a microphone that works well!

-Have raidcall where we can talk to our Team members (Its like TS,Vent etc and free aswell)

Do you feel like you have what it takes to become a member?

Add me on skype: Edslatt007