Sign in to follow this  
zero2none

LFC for Origins, Vanilla or Breaking Point

Hey,

I'm looking for a clan to join in any of the Dayz modes; Origins, Vanilla or Breaking Point...

I would prefer to join a group that is mostly Australian, but if there are any US clans then I might consider joining depending on the server you play on and how active you are.

I'm an experienced player; I've played for over 8+ months, I say 8 because I can't remember the exact number, but it's been a very long time. I usually play lone wolf but I've found this whole approach to be quite boring. I've joined several groups before, but most of the time we play one or two times and after they either move onto a different game or are never online again. I love to kill people, but I know when to kill and not to kill, so I'm not a total bandit. I typically like rifles and snipers (who doesn't).

I have teamspeak, skype and mumble, this of course includes a headset. Please I don't want to join an little kiddy group. I swear the next time I hear some kid yelling in my headset again, I will scream.

If anyone is interested in inviting me to their group, or making a new one, just contact me via steam.

My steam id is: fireodx

If you add me and don't actually say hi, I'll probably remove you from my friend list.