ratava

Just how many wheels does this car have???!

Since updating to1.7.7 Ive noticed some strange behavior around vehicle repair. Cars that appear to (and prior to the upgrade only had) 4 wheels now seem to have many more. After crunching into a streetsign, I went to repair my car (the GAZ) and now it shows that it has seven different damaged wheels, (LFWheel,LBWheel,RFWheel,RBWheel,LMWheel,RMWheel,RF2Wheel). Is there some database linkage that got hosed?

Probably just a database mess up. They'll fix it evenutally

well heres a tipper, are the first set of images text saying RFwheel is it Blue? and another set is either Red,yellow,green,orange? because if thats the case your one a server that allows salvaging. or that uaz is glitched to holy hell. (mind explodes)

Its a private hive hosted server I pay for. All text is yellow. I'll go poke through my database and see if I can sort whats what. Just wanted to see if anyone else had seen/experienced something similar.

Found the entry for the vehicles in the instance_vehicle table and cleared the damage entries. I also found the "template" entries for the vehicles in the vehicle table. The template entries do reflect four wheels only for this vehicle. Im a bit concerned about how the instance_vehicle table got populated with damage to parts the vehicle shouldn't have. Im fixed for now and will post to the bug thread if it happens again.

Posted a bug right after my last post.  The bug forum is moderated and my bug has not been posted, nor have I gotten a reply acknowledging receipt or explaining its denial.

Since that time, all of my vehicles show more wheels then they appear to (and used to) have.  Something is wrong somewhere.  Does anyone know what it could be if its not a bug?