Sign in to follow this  
Dr.CharlesP.Higgins

looking to make a group of around 4 to 8 people to record with

Ok to everyone that replied im sorry to say this but i wont be able to do this until later because why desktop has decided to stop working properly so im now on my laptop which couldnt run tetris so sorry

Edited by Dr.CharlesP.Higgins

Hey man, I dont use steam much as at all. Add me on skype and we can talk abit though

Animzy

Hey add me on Skype this sounds pretty interesting:

michaelcowles99

ok to everyone that sent me a friends request im gonna add you today once im done with this post but im not gonna record untill tommorow because im still messing around with things also if you dont already have it i recomend getting dayz commander because we may not always stay on the same map like we may play namalsk one day and then goto origins the next so id get that if you dont already have it

also i should have talked about this earlier i dont have anything against bandits but we probably wont run around hunting people down however if we get shot at were gonna kill the guy and if we just feel like it were gonna kill a guy if he has something we need but i dont know about just running around being bandits