Sign in to follow this  
Leitbild

Dear DayZ DevTeam

I just wanted to say

Thank you

I wanted to thank you for this great mod, the great experience it offers and all the Features and Gameplay elements, that where Announced on so many other games and you guys just did it as a mod.

Thank you for your time and effort, you´re putting into this. Thank you for the new sounds and animations.

I´ve read this Forum since 1.6 and never saw a Thread like this. I Knew this community is about 80% terrible in all manners but not even a small thank you? You guys definitly deserve at least some Thanks for this great mod. I´ve ever dreamed of a game like this. The experience and atmosphere is unique. I´ve played a hell lot of games but no single game managed to get my pulse up, when pulling a trigger against other Humans.

Im not a Bandit and i´m not a fan of PVP, but its part of the game. Anyway, just a simple Thank you.

Thats it, now call me a rocket fanboy or something. These guys just derserve some credit.

always nice to see posts like this, i dont feel alone anymore! =)

Most people just bother to say something when they want to complain.

Thank you guys! You made me buy the game to play a mod in alpha and I know I'm not alone. That says something about the work you've done.

I love it!

True dat. For years I always looked for a game remotely like this and failed to find one. I HATE arma but bought the game just for this mod. The weird clunky controls fit perfectly for a zombie based game and not a military one. (Kind of reminds me of the delay on the whip in the old castevania games when its with zombies. In a military environment it just feels so stupid).

I just wanted to say

Thank you

I wanted to thank you for this great mod' date=' the great experience it offers and all the Features and Gameplay elements, that where Announced on so many other games and you guys just did it as a mod.

Thank you for your time and effort, you´re putting into this. Thank you for the new sounds and animations.

I´ve read this Forum since 1.6 and never saw a Thread like this. I Knew this community is about 80% terrible in all manners but not even a small thank you? You guys definitly deserve at least some Thanks for this great mod. I´ve ever dreamed of a game like this. The experience and atmosphere is unique. I´ve played a hell lot of games but no single game managed to get my pulse up, when pulling a trigger against other Humans.

Im not a Bandit and i´m not a fan of PVP, but its part of the game. Anyway, just a simple Thank you.

Thats it, now call me a rocket fanboy or something. These guys just derserve some credit.

[/quote']

I've seen a few threads like this overtime. Definitely agree.

Well, I expect some hate tbh but nice to see not everyone is a douché in this community :P

The newbs opening new threads for every allready known problem are very common in every game. Usually I´m an rts player and all you see, when checking on the forum are whining about balance and how their favourite unit is way too weak and squishy and all. Even though its still an Alpha, I rarely had so much fun and joy with a game. DayZ set the Survival horror genre on a new Level like counterstrike did for every competive FPS or Starcraft for every competive rts. Even though this game isnt competive at all.

I see lots of people that open threads with meaningless rants but HEY! Is that not what a forum is for?

For people to whine like little children and give nothing of worth back to a community? If it's not, everyone everywhere on all forums is doing it wrong.

If nobody whined, then the devs would never know what is good and what is bad, only based off their assumption.

Report bug or stating your opinion is one thing. It is highly recommended and i am sure Devs appreciate constructive critisism.

The other thing is when people are just bitching about how they lost their items, got killed or whatnot.

The Devs deserve big props not only for making such a unique and fun game, but also for dealing with those who can only complain and insult at such a hard point in game development.

I am a new player and frankly am terrible at the game. With that said, I love the game, and thank Rocket for creating a strangely awesome and unique experience for all!