Sign in to follow this  
TheFired3mon

Love the new patch, but...

it's kinda hard to go undetected by zombies. It could be because I'm new and haven't played much, but it's a bit tough. I was crouch walking, and a zombie about 40m away or more spotted me and chased after me. No big deal, I finally got my hands on a gun prior to this. So I start crouch running into the woods so I won't alert any zombies with my gunshot. When I turn around, I find that 4 zombies joined the original one. I can guarantee they were further off than the original one, I scouted out the town before going anywhere near it. And, even earlier, I couldn't even get into one town. I'd end up taking aggro from at least one zombie in each town, even if I'm prone the whole time and keeping my distance. Can anyone give me any tips or is there really nothing I can do?

as of patch 1.7.1.4 the sneaking sound and vision levels are all messed up. wait for (yet another) patch, *sigh*. Maybe in 5 days we will be able to play this game again.

as of patch 1.7.1.4 the sneaking sound and vision levels are all messed up. wait for (yet another) patch' date=' *sigh*. Maybe in 5 days we will be able to play this game again.

[/quote']

It's still playable. Just a bit difficult atm XD. I can wait though, I'm guessing it won't be too long until it's fixed.

It is my first day and I found this to be the biggest problem. It is very difficult for me to survive unless I spawn next to cherno.

as of patch 1.7.1.4 the sneaking sound and vision levels are all messed up. wait for (yet another) patch' date=' *sigh*. Maybe in 5 days we will be able to play this game again.

[/quote']

Oh, dang, you mean the zombies are still like this? Haven't played since yesterday and was hoping one of the latest hotfixes might have addressed it. Still can't effectively crouch-walk or prone by them? And are they still hitting/seeing through walls?

I just had a zombie charge out a house wall and start hitting me, it was not even possible 2 see me, nor were any other zombies around me, this 1 zombie just comes charging though a wall and starts belting me.