2ndIC Gen Judge

2nd Infantry Company Now Recruiting for Origins.

We are now looking for active, committed and mature gamers to join our clan in Origins 1.7.5

We play on The War Zone - PVP Server.

TeamSpeak 3 is a must have requirement, activity of at least 4 hours per week is also a requirement.

Our Teamspeak Server details are posted on our website which is linked below.

If you are interested please message me to discuss further!

Our server Settings:

• Crosshairs: ON
  • 3rd Person: ON
  • Nameplates: OFF
  • 3 Hour Restarts.
  • Regular database back-ups incase of rollbacks needed.
  • 40 Player Slots
  • Active and friendly Admins from all over the globe to ensure all time zones are covered.
  • Sidechat: Text Allowed - Voice NOT Allowed.
  • Hosted in Dallas, TX via GTXGaming on SSD.
  • Teamspeak 3 Server for access to admins and also for game play.

b_560_95_1.png

Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.2ndinfant...mpany.enjin.com for any further details.

[2ndIC] Gen. Judge
Leader of 2nd Infantry Company

http://2ndinfantrycompany.enjin.com

Edited by 2ndIC Gen Judge
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Sorry for my late response I am currently on vacation.

If you guys are interested then please join the server and look out for any [2ndIC] players and tell them I sent you.

TS3 is a must for any new member so please make sure you have it installed. Respect must be shown to all players on the server, any smack talking or use of side chat (which is not allowed) will result in you being removed from the clan and most likely the server.

What are your IGN's?

Search servers for US 203 The Friend Zone.

Edited by JudgeR

I sent some f you guys PM's, if you are still interested please feel free to join our website and our Teamspeak 3 server.

• Like 1

We currently have 5 more spots open for new recruits.

If interested please visit our website and fill out an application.

www.2ndinfantrycompany.enjin.com

b_560_95_1.png

post edited, Got banned for killing admin.... They are abusive and have no admining skills. They don't even check the logs just think someone cheats and your banned. If you piss them off your banned. This is what I would expect if my 12 year old played Dayz

Edited by dzembo

Any room for one more  ;) My age is 14, hope it is not an issue. Live in US .PST, skilled with most weapons especially medium to long ranged. Can fly a heli and a plane. Cannot land a plane hough. Looking for an experienced group that has a settlement and is respectful. So any room for one more?

I've played on this server a little while now. Admins are active more than any other server I've seen. Bigger groups are now appearing online especially US timezone times. Don't let the server being located in the US put you off though as I'm in the UK and experiance very few problems with connection/lag.

• Like 1

post edited, Got banned for killing admin.... They are abusive and have no admining skills. They don't even check the logs just think someone cheats and your banned. If you piss them off your banned. This is what I would expect if my 12 year old played Dayz

Edited by dzembo

Still looking for more players on this server. There are still vehicles around and good spots for houses!

I would be very interested in joining the 2nd infantry Company team. I have been on the server for nearly a month now (Owen is the name), and would enjoy helping build up numbers. I have brought six players with me so far, and wish to be a part of the group that runs Day Z server I call home.I am on EST but can make a specified time to discuss things further.

Cheers,

Owen

Terrible server. Its dead they don't even advertise it.  They also started another server that is completely dead. Admins are idiots and don't even check logs for bans.  If you kill them or do anything to their base you will get banned but they can blow all your stuff up and thats cool. Normal admin stuff if your 12 years old. Advice find a big boy server and play on one were admins know how to look for cheaters in the logs and follow the rules they set.

• Nameplates: OFF   FALSE They are on
  • 3 Hour Restarts.
  • Regular database back-ups incase of rollbacks needed.
  • 40 Player Slots
  • Active and friendly Admins FALSE Friendly until you kill them or piss them off then your banned
  • Sidechat: Text Allowed - Voice NOT Allowed.  FALSE They use side chat all them time and then ban and warn anyone else.