Sign in to follow this  
jangalang

YOUTUBERS/STREAMERS UNITE

Do you stream? Have a YouTube channel where you upload videos regularly? Are bored and frustrated of playing with randoms and what some solid teammates who have the same interests that you do? Well, I thought a nifty little way to try to solve these issues!

> In March I started a YouTube channel featuring ARMA 2, and ARMA 3 (DayZ Mod), amongst other games..

I found that while playing solo was fun, I really wanted a group of people to play with. But, not just ANY old group. I envisioned a group of

gamers coming and playing together who all had dreams, aspirations, and goals to be successful YouTuber's and streamers, and to bring great action packed and interesting videos for people to watch! I wanted to have a group of gamers who had fun playing together and could capture

those moments of action, or laughs, or anything really, and make a great video from it all. You see a lot of these "big YouTube" and "big streamers" and their squads or groups and you think, "Hey, I would like be apart of something like that!" AND YOU CAN! Everyone has to start somewhere, and popularity does not come overnight! In conclusion, I wanted to make this thread just to see if there is anyone out there who has these same feelings and aspirations. I'm am going to be playing and recording DayZ, BF3 and soon BF4, ARMA 3, DayZ SA, Warframe, etc.. If any of what I said has interested you and you want to join me, feel free to copy this template and fill it in. I'll reply to each and every person via PM.

Name:

YouTube channel:

Goals for your channel:

I do have only a few requirements for those who are serious about joining me!

> NO ONE under the age of 18.

> Please have good working equipment. ( Mic, computer, headphones, etc.)

> Be able to produce quality videos in 720p or higher, with decent resolution.

> Enjoy what you're doing.

My YouTube channel: JangPlaysGames

Edited by Jangalang

This group is still open to join!

If you're interested, post here or PM me!

Name: Taylor

IGN:Officer Friendly

YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/thivilg

Goals for your channel: well i havent posted any videos yet,i have been waiting for friends to record with as well as the shock of confidence that people will want to watch me play.But i have recorded before. Just never posted.

Name: Taylor

IGN:Officer Friendly

YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/thivilg

Goals for your channel: well i havent posted any videos yet,i have been waiting for friends to record with as well as the shock of confidence that people will want to watch me play.But i have recorded before. Just never posted.

Thanks for posting! Your post is being evaluated.