logan23

What do you Fear as a Bandit?

I was wondering what do Bandit's Fear.

I look at players who kill usually kill for a reason while i know some do it just to grief players or they want a high body count, but I don't see that behavior as being a Bandit.

Bandits to me a players who see anything as a risk/threat and lives with a finger always on the trigger but they make judgements on when to shoot and when not to. The reasons are all based on one's one feeling/thought process at that moment/or event of a possible or actual encounter.

So those who are Bandits and the Player Killers who grief, what do each of you Fear? ( and please don't say Carebears lol)

I only fear logging in and someone getting a cheap kill. Other than that it's the usual shoot'n'loot no matter how I'm feeling.

Other bandits. I killed 3 people on my way to Cherno. I was walking around in Cherno and I assume another bandit shot me.

When I'm fired at by someone, and I can't figure out where they fired from.

Noobs that just spawned on the coast with nothing to lose are pretty scary. But at least they have to find a gun first before they come at me.

I fear nothing, because i am GOD!..

jokes aside..

Im a pure bandit, through on through, i don't open up at try to use 10dmr rounds to kill a person, simply because i can calculate the exact distance to the guy im shooting so i'd rather wait for that one clear shot..

The number one thing i fear is server lagg and crash..

If those werent a problem, then i would have something else to fear, but atm.. that is the main issue for any bandit that actually tries to survive, rather than hunt helpless people in cherno/elektro..

Surprisingly I'm pretty fearless for a bandit. I run towards gunshots, shoot without hesitation, and walk amongst the undead in the dead of night. I do feel my heart picking up some pace when I hear the small 'pop!' of bullets landing next to me though.

The one thing I do fear is someone in my crew betraying the rest of us in cold blood.

I fear server resets and Updates. I had 7 kill streak, DMR, G17, GPS and when I logged in one day I was teleported into the middle ocean and starved to death as I tried to get to the nearest town.

Apart from that I fear the way goats look at me as I kill them, NW Airfield and that moment when your friend fires an Enfield in the middle of a city.

newbies with lee enfields that are going to sneak around you and fuck you up from nowhere