Sign in to follow this  
Thick Bear

Any Aussie or Sydney Players/Clans looking for older players

Hey there,

Im a newbie (3 weeks old), and I have battled and lost, out there on my own and think it might be time to find some team mates.

I play quite regularly with the exception of some weeknights, and usually like to head in game around the 10pm time (when my lady has taken herself off to bed ;))

Im in my 30's so I have a little less patience for the younger players that fart around, but always willing to give someone a go.

I guess my intentions are to meet some players that might like to hold down a camp and hunt some pesky bandits or rival gangs....Bushranger style!!! hehe

Ok if youre keen to start a little crew, or if youre looking for new members like myself, gimme a msg.

Ciao

BOOM Headshot

• Like 1

Australian Server based in Sydney has alot of friendlies + bandits, very active with regulars, soon to whitelist! check it out: 103.18.206.54:2302

• Like 1

Hey thick, I'm in my 30s myself and normally get on around 10pm. Only play on fri and sat nights tho, not thru the week.pm me if you want to game on. I've been playing a while so will be happy to answer an questions u mite have :)

• Like 1

Australian Server based in Sydney has alot of friendlies + bandits, very active with regulars, soon to whitelist! check it out: 103.18.206.54:2302

Ahh sweet thank you Redrumrhy, I will try the server over the weekend.

Hey thick, I'm in my 30s myself and normally get on around 10pm. Only play on fri and sat nights tho, not thru the week.pm me if you want to game on. I've been playing a while so will be happy to answer an questions u mite have :)

Thank you for your reply Toxic, I will msg you on Sat night. Might be a bit later on tho cos I have a GoT marathon with the lady :D

Otherwise will defo catch you following weekend.

Cheers bro

Awesome man, hit me up on steam so i know when ya get on...same name as here :)