Sign in to follow this  
Tehmedic101

Looking for a (Hero/Friendly Survivor) or a (Non-KoS Bandit) Origins clan, tribe or group to join.

Hello I'm Tehmedic I'm 19 and I've been playing DayZ for about 8 months. I can't say I've been incredibly active in the 8 months, but that is when I started. However I'm fairly active now.

I've started playing Origins about two weeks ago and it seems that the Origins style of play seems to be a bit more fun in a group setting. And the 1.7.5 update seems to improve on this even more.

So I'm looking for a clan/tribe/group to join that is based around helping people and hunting bandits. I'm not looking for a super serious clan or anything either, just a bunch of relaxed people that are fairly decent at the game and understand how to get the most out of skirmishes as a group.

Bandit groups are welcome to leave there info here as well, but if it is a bandit group I'm looking for a group that doesn't immediately Kill people on sight, and do actually do funny stuff with people. Such as kidnapping people, or asking people if they have morphine, and if they say no shoot them in the legs and run away, or other funny things. Basically a trolling squad.

I also have a friend coming back after a week that might want to hop in one of these clans as well.

Let me know if you guys have any questions, and leave your info on here please.

• Like 1

|SAB| *STEALTH ASSASSINS BROTHERHOOD*

|SAB| Is A Multinational Gaming Community Playing And Supporting FPS Games.

Our Members Are A Dedicated And Diverse Group Of People Who Value Each Other For His Or Her Professional Attitude And Ability To Add To Our Community.

We Afford Our Members The Opportunity To Game And Converse Online And To Forge Long Lasting Friendships.

At SAB We Strive To Make This A Fun And Light Environment To Relieve The Days Stress Or To Simply Have A Chat.

Join Us On TeamSpeak To See For Yourself.

SAB Teamspeak ip:212.187.247.41:9197

SAB website http://www.sabclan.com/

Our servers http://www.gametrack...h/?query=|SAB|*

Our DayZ Origins serever http://www.gametrack...59.50.160:2362/

SAB is recruitimg members over 16 years old.

Hope to see you with us soon!!!

• Like 2

Hello, please dont be detered by our name KOS as we are a hero group that plays on a pve origins server currently. We are a small relaxed group of about 4 or 5 people. a few of us being dayz vets for quite some months now. We use mumble currently for voice. And would love to add you and your friend to our close knit squad. If you would like more info, feel free to pm me here. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for a response that's actually unique to this thread.

However I'm probably going to keep looking, I do enjoy playing the hero role, but I also do like the challenge of having to deal with bandits.

Unless you mean something else by PvE.

Thanks though.