stormster10

R4GE (Quick Application)

I could make some huge awesome story about the clan...but im not going to waste your time. I always try to join clans and they never seem to work out. SO I decided to make my own :D I have a private channel on a AWESOME gaming communities TeamSpeak server just for our clan! I just want some clan members 12 and above (Im 14) If you dont care about talking to some kids then i don't care how old your are....you just have to be 12 or older. Just fill out this quick application below!

Name:

How long have you played DayZ (Dont lie):

Do you have TeamSpeak? if not get it :/

Do you prefer being a Bandit, Survivor, or Hero?(Doesn't Matter):

and...thats it!! :D

Edited by stormster10

Name: Connor

How long have you played DayZ (Dont lie): About 1 year

Do you have TeamSpeak? if not get it :/ Yes i do

Do you prefer being a Bandit, Survivor, or Hero?(Doesn't Matter): I can be anything

Name: Mike

How long have you played DayZ (Dont lie): Started playing about a year or so ago. Stopped playing due to the hackers, bugs, and rl issues. Getting back into it.

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yeah

Do you prefer being a Bandit, Survivor, or Hero?(Doesn't Matter): All the Above.

Do you prefer being a Bandit, Survivor, or Hero?(Doesn't Matter): I can be anything

How long have you played DayZ (Dont lie): Started playing about a year or so ago. Stopped playing due to the hackers, bugs, and rl issues. Getting back into it.

Do you prefer being a Bandit, Survivor, or Hero?(Doesn't Matter): All the Above.

TeamSpeak IP is HiQ.Morthawt.com and click anywhere in the channel list and do CTRL+F and search R4GE and join my channel. I should be in there. (This also applies to anyone else that wants to join

Also if im not on just PM me on Skype at stormster101

Name: JoshSellick (Ghost)

How long have you played DayZ (Dont lie): Few months

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

Do you prefer being a Bandit, Survivor, or Hero?(Doesn't Matter): I prefer Bandit but I can be friendly if the clan wants me to be.