Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit187

STARTING EXPERIENCED CLAN- RED

Hello! My name is Rabbit and I am an experienced Day Z origins player. I recently left a very large clan of 20+ members to start my own, more organized, smaller clan. I am an excellent leader, I use great tactics, and I never leave a man behind. I WANT YOU! I am looking for 4 experienced Day Z/ Arma 2 players. You must (exceptions will obviously be made):

• be 18+ and
  • have clear communications. I do not know what chat engine we will use. Whatever we prefer, skype, TS, ventrilo. Whatever.
  • Experienced with Arma 2 physics and at least 100 hrs of game play.
  • Good teamwork and ability to get tasks done
  • Tactically sound
  • We will play on Us003, it is a Gamersplatoon server which has several clans of 6-7+,I am looking for a couple experienced guys to take all the other clans out. I already have a presence established on the server and many houses built with plenty of gear to get us going.

The clan tag if RED. Rabbit's Evil Dead. We can talk about it tho, not 100%. I would prefer that you be skilled at the game in the following ways. Flying, driving, goal orientated and good tactical choices. I can be found on skype or here. Like I said, I have enough materials to get a few houses down ASAP. We can fill those houses in an hour with a trip to sector B. No big deal. MY goal is to get a clan together that has the capability to come out on top more often then none on a server that is loaded with bigger clans.

Let me know if you are interested and we will talk. Email me at troy_harker101@hotmail.com for an immediate response.

Cheers,

-Rabbit

Edited by Rabbit187

hey so im getting back in the game after a few months of but i have 150+ hours on the game im a pretty solid sniper the only thing i dont really furfill is the age..............yeah im 15 but trust me most people Believe im around your age so just add me on skype if youll take me

My Skype : immaninjadude