Sign in to follow this  
framesh1ft

My opinions on new sneak.

I used to be a player that crouch walked everywhere. I was probably the most cautious player in most of the servers that I played in. Hell, I'll sit on a hill and use my binoculars for 10 minutes on a hill before I enter a town.

Frankly, the new infected detection is a bit too rough on the stealth players, and much too easy on the "hey i'm going to just make a mad dash for the building and aggro everything. They'll just drop aggro outside the building and I'm fine." players. I've become this type of player... because sneaking into a town is practically impossible now (unless you prone all the way into town and want to be sniped by a bandit).

Don't get me wrong please.. I'm someone who enjoys making the game harder when it's necessary, but it seems that we can't avoid zombies any more.

I like the no weapon spawn. I like zombies not seeing through walls, but I don't like being forced to dash through cities to be able to scavenge for loot.

I think just on the front page alone there's literally 2 or 3 threads on this already. Feedback is great, but there's no reason for everyone to have a their own new thread to share their opinion. Search function works great guys.

Couldn't agree more, I used to sneak into towns undetected by Zeds with minimal detection from players, I would never have had to full on sprint anywhere, it's upsetting that the Sneaking gameplay style has been next to eliminated, it's still prevalent in PvP but other than that, it's pretty much gone. :(

I think just on the front page alone there's literally 2 or 3 threads on this already. Feedback is great' date=' but there's no reason for everyone to have a their own new thread to share their opinion. Search function works great guys.

[/quote']

^^^This x100.