Jasmer

I believe there should be some sort of Classification

Im a 99% kill on site murderer. The game lost it's luster after a month or two of play and it's the only thing i find exciting now.

I would consider robbing people if i had a mic but i've never gotten around to picking one up. I dont really like comminicating with people over a mic and head set, it feels really nerdy.

Im a 99% kill on site murderer. The game lost it's luster after a month or two of play and it's the only thing i find exciting now.

I would consider robbing people if i had a mic but i've never gotten around to picking one up. I dont really like comminicating with people over a mic and head set, it feels really nerdy.

I have a spare headset you can have. pm me if you want it.

one condition - You at least make a concerted effort to engage with players and perform robberies without murder whenever that is possible.

....I dont really like comminicating with people over a mic and head set, it feels really nerdy.

Exact on both accounts

I class myself a bandit. I only kill people if they see me first, or if they might be a threat to me or my group.

Agreed

Definetly back up this idea.

• Like 1