Sign in to follow this  
Pancake Jackson

Looking for a Group of 2-3 players to record a series with

First off let me introduce myself!

My name is Justin, just turned 17 and I love zombie games. I have a channel with 1200 Subscribers Called PancakeJackson - http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiParadiseGaming

I want some people to record a series with, on orgins and breaking point.

Looking for some people 16+ that are friendly and are good at talking and the game. Dont really care where you are from or which style you prefer but I need to grow my channel.

If you are interested just leave your name and age and skype! Thanks guys

• Like 1

I guess you will be looking for a small group to help. Well I have had alot of experience with dayz and have a youtube channel with over 5 thousand views if it helps and know what its like to make videos. if you want to make a Lets play or how to or even a small movie or guide of some sort id be happy to help. Im 16 years old and from the uk but barely sleep haha, Need me on at some time il manage it. I also just bought a new laptop so can get high frames and help edit record.. hopefully get in touch. Add me on steam at Lucky_Dice97 or give me a private mail here thanks

I guess you will be looking for a small group to help. Well I have had alot of experience with dayz and have a youtube channel with over 5 thousand views if it helps and know what its like to make videos. if you want to make a Lets play or how to or even a small movie or guide of some sort id be happy to help. Im 16 years old and from the uk but barely sleep haha, Need me on at some time il manage it. I also just bought a new laptop so can get high frames and help edit record.. hopefully get in touch. Add me on steam at Lucky_Dice97 or give me a private mail here thanks

Add me on skype justinjackson4

Yo :D

My name is Connor,

I am soon 16

And i am ready for any game play :)

Hey I'm Josh i am 21. I am quite interested i have loads of free time and alot of dayz experience. I have all voice comm programs and am willing to share further contact information to ensure im on when your recording. Let me know sounds like a lot of fun. -J*

Edited by BEASTWolverine

Howdy, I first want to start by saying; it looks like you have a really well established youtube channel, it looks organized, and proper. Next I wanted to say I am interested in playing dayZ with you and a small group. I have been looking for a small group of reliable people to play with who take dayZ seriously but also do like to have fun while walking from town to town. I will tell you a bit about myself; I am 16 years old and from central United States. I do partake in other activities other than computer such as Football, Hunting, Fishing, and Working, so I may not be available at ALL times. I usually play dayZ as a Hero, and enoy making what I call my "Mechanics Shop", Basically I hoard vehicles and parts. I have a good microphone and headset. So if you are interested or would like to learn more about me add me on skype: k.c.strain

Thanks!

~KStrain

johnzoidberg01 is my skype

i'm 17 turning 18 pretty soon, been playing DayZ since release and loved every minute.

I've always wanted to record a series with someone but i've never really got the subs for it

UnitZ is looking for active members age 15+ however we will consider all applicants on grounds of fairness.

We are part of a bigger gaming community, and we don't just play DayZ! We especially like BF3, and did anyone see that BF4 MP footage? Nice lol.

THERE IS NO RANKS OR HIERARCHY, ONLY FRIENDS AND GAMERS ALIKE

Anyways, if your interested, I appreciate all applications sent to us.

Here is what we need from you;

TS client installed (so you can talk with us!)

DayZ n all that junk

A love for gaming!

Please send us the following information so we may look over your application;

Name (in game)

Real life first name (not essential)

Any other gaming names you may use on other accounts (so we can add u there aswell)

Location / Nationality (general, not exact)

And last but not least,

Sign up to a TBFS user account and gain the benefits of being in a gaming community @

Some of those benefits include, but are not limited to -

Connections to high-speed virtual servers, hosted on our own dedicated Xeon E3 Processor server.

Server Hosted on a dual fibre link connection a secure data center in London

Stupidly good pings! And we all know what that means ;)

Fun admins, and fair admins

We have also begun a Youtube channel and would like some experienced streamers / recorders so we can get down some footage of awesome game play.

Thanks guys! See you soon!

(YouTube Link)

185.16.85.2 - Join us on TS if you hate typing but love to play!

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png