Zombiesaurus

Looking for a Dinosaur troop

Gudentarg my fellow bandits, quite to the specified contrary, I must acquire a troop on The UKzDayz server...to be useful to me you must have a interest in dinosaurs...they must have brutal efficiency on the field...don't help the wounded, as they have gotten themselves in there doom.

My name on the game is Kreigosaurus, kreig as translating from German into war...

Now, on your application form below, I must acquire the answers to these specified scenarios..

1.The troop spots a survivor coming from the north, after tracking him for an hour, you take him hostage, when you realise it is one of your deep freinds on the server, you line him up against the barn wall, with 6 other prisoners, he pleads for mercy in a pathetic tone...

What do you do?

2.A elder member of the clan has fallen ill to a cold, and has dropped unconscious whilst being chased by zombies, he is whining for his puny life...

What do you do?

3.there is small band of survivors, unarmed, living in a barn. You find them, inspect them. But they seem too suspicious, you close the barn door, finding a brutal way to kill them...

What do you do?

My times one is London GMT, and I will meet at chenagorsk super market with the successful members. Only if you are accepted through for your form, for those who die on the journey, you have proven yourselves weak, you have no place, the meeting in the supermarket was a selection of the toughest, smartest, and boldest of them all..

Good luck with your applications..

Gudentarg my fellow bandits, quite to the specified contrary, I must acquire a troop on The UKzDayz server...to be useful to me you must have a interest in dinosaurs...they must have brutal efficiency on the field...don't help the wounded, as they have gotten themselves in there doom.

My name on the game is Kreigosaurus, kreig as translating from German into war...

Now, on your application form below, I must acquire the answers to these specified scenarios..

1.The troop spots a survivor coming from the north, after tracking him for an hour, you take him hostage, when you realise it is one of your deep freinds on the server, you line him up against the barn wall, with 6 other prisoners, he pleads for mercy in a pathetic tone...

What do you do?

2.A elder member of the clan has fallen ill to a cold, and has dropped unconscious whilst being chased by zombies, he is whining for his puny life...

What do you do?

3.there is small band of survivors, unarmed, living in a barn. You find them, inspect them. But they seem too suspicious, you close the barn door, finding a brutal way to kill them...

What do you do?

My times one is London GMT, and I will meet at chenagorsk super market with the successful members. Only if you are accepted through for your form, for those who die on the journey, you have proven yourselves weak, you have no place, the meeting in the supermarket was a selection of the toughest, smartest, and boldest of them all..

Good luck with your applications..

I will also have to meet in the super market at 30 past 4 pm...