Sign in to follow this  
Devin (DayZ)

Looking for Breaking Point Group

Im 21, from the US, have a microphone and play tactically. I have been playing Dayz for near a year now, and have alot of experience. I play with a group of 2-3 friends, however i find myself alone alot of the time and really find myself wishing i had a squad/clan to rely on and adventure with. I am usually Neutral/Friendly , but am willing to break my personal ROE sometimes. Please contact me via forum PM , as i have Skype and TS3 Ready.

hey dude im looking for a group too to play some Breaking Point. Im a veteran Ive been playing for a while. I got some ts channels I play on so let me know. Are you eastern time cause I like playing at night?

my skype is rob1pr26 and so is my steam. But i like using ts to play.

Alright, i will add you. I am EST and primarily play at nights as well, but i am also still looking for a Breaking Point Group/Clan to join.

Im 17, I like to record but most of my buds have ditched Dayz. Interested in playing orgins and bp. I have my own server and TS server? Both of you add me on skype @devin @balliztic

Also in EST Skype: JustinJackson4

Edited by Pancake Jackson

Im 17, I like to record but most of my buds have ditched Dayz. Interested in playing orgins and bp. I have my own server and TS server? Both of you add me on skype @devin @balliztic

Also in EST Skype: JustinJackson4

Added you

Anyone else want to group up or play?.

im 16 and i have been playing for 7 months. i have great work ethic and a easy guy to get along with. my skype is michael.rinks

UnitZ is looking for active members age 15+ however we will consider all applicants on grounds of fairness.

We are part of a bigger gaming community, and we don't just play DayZ! We especially like BF3, and did anyone see that BF4 MP footage? Nice lol.

THERE IS NO RANKS OR HIERARCHY, ONLY FRIENDS AND GAMERS ALIKE

Anyways, if your interested, I appreciate all applications sent to us.

Here is what we need from you;

TS client installed (so you can talk with us!)

DayZ n all that junk

A love for gaming!

Please send us the following information so we may look over your application;

Name (in game)

Real life first name (not essential)

Any other gaming names you may use on other accounts (so we can add u there aswell)

Location / Nationality (general, not exact)

And last but not least,

Sign up to a TBFS user account and gain the benefits of being in a gaming community @

Some of those benefits include, but are not limited to -

Connections to high-speed virtual servers, hosted on our own dedicated Xeon E3 Processor server.

Server Hosted on a dual fibre link connection a secure data center in London

Stupidly good pings! And we all know what that means ;)

Fun admins, and fair admins

We have also begun a Youtube channel and would like some experienced streamers / recorders so we can get down some footage of awesome game play.

Thanks guys! See you soon!

(YouTube Link)

185.16.85.2 - Join us on TS if you hate typing but love to play!

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

i also live in EST time zone

Nice, i added you and multiple others who posted here to Skype. I am in the process of getting my old steam account back, but as stated above i am Skype and TS3 Ready. Other than the people that have replied, is there currently any Clans that play Breaking Point only?, and if so, what are they?.

Hey, really interested. Add me on skype: warrennyann

Added.

I currently have added 4-6 People thus far, and intend on playing with everyone. If this Breaking Point Group thread continues to grow, a clan formation may even be possible

Also pretty interested. Fairly new to DayZ, but an experienced gamer. Skype is degrief if you'd like to add me.

Sent you a PM yesterday

Also pretty interested. Fairly new to DayZ, but an experienced gamer. Skype is degrief if you'd like to add me.

Responded to both, a Clan is admits formation, as i play with two friends from my area locally, currently i am pending skype contact with 6-8 potential members, and this group is going to be Dayz , Dayz Breaking Point, and Dayz Origins dedicated. A new thread will be made soon specifically for the Clan/Group and any of those interested in joining can contact myself via froum PM or Skype and we can arrange something. I appreciate all the responses and soon enough we all can be playing and adventuring all together!

Sorry For Double Post!

A new thread will be made soon specifically for the Clan/Group

http://dayzmod.com/f...els-recruiting/

( All of those who replied to this thread, Please check the link above. And ANYONE further interested please reference and respond to the link above. Based on the amount of responses to this and the possible member count, a clan/group has indeed been formed. )