Talking with a few of the boys, and we think that camouflage netting could be a good idea to add to the game as a loot item.

Upside, good for hiding vehicles you find.

Down side, the netting would take up most of your back pack space, and once deployed, it would need a large clear area.

Thoughts?

Cheers HULL

I really hope they add this.

At the moment it's almost pointless to get a vehicle that isn't camo colored/small like a moto/bicycle because they are impossible to hide properly and can always be seen from miles away.

It is a good idea, it could be used in many situations other than hiding vehicles. Could be used to hide a group of ambushers that aren't in ghillie suits, also for possible temp camps or etc.

The only issue would be placement glitch, since setting down a tent is near impossible and so with something that requires even larger area to be place down would be even harder to place.

+1

wanted this for quite some time. would be awesome to have. cover the vehicle with it.

only caveat I would add is that it should take say 10 seconds to deploy, and if not original person removing should take 20 seconds to remove. this includes dying, as you're no longer "original" person ;)

The only issue would be placement glitch' date=' since setting down a tent is near impossible and so with something that requires even larger area to be place down would be even harder to place.

[/quote']

I agree fully, but to see it implemented along with tents being bug free I think would be awesome. Just another step closer to having a true tent village! :D

Problem is with the current camo nets is that they do this wierd texuture thing from a distance so that you can spot them form miles away.

Also, at one point you get so used to the normal tree/bushes that anything differnt will stand out. Really so a camo net thats several meters wide.

Problem is with the current camo nets is that they do this wierd texuture thing from a distance so that you can spot them form miles away.

Also' date=' at one point you get so used to the normal tree/bushes that anything differnt will stand out. Really so a camo net thats several meters wide.

[/quote']

It could just be used as a flag/warning saying, "Stay the fuck away, we're organised". Which could lead to two things, a bandit gang organising and taking you head on or it being a bandit deturant, meh. Either way I think it would be a nice little cosmetic addition to the game.