Sign in to follow this  
crocker

Help Please ERROR Addon "rmod" requires addon "dayz_anim"

Then another error comes up saying this.

Bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AK_107_pso/Burst/: Cannot find base class ‘Burst’

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling A2 OA and verifying my cache through steam.

When I launch it through steam or through the shortcut beta patch one and regular one, same error. even with DayZCommander , and play6, same error.

I can load up A2 just fine, but not A2 OA.

Everything is updated that I know of. I have been playing DayZ for some time, and never had this problem. Reinstall always fixed them, at a loss. Any help given would be much appreciated.

-Thanks

You mention rMod ? are you trying to join a server running rMod without have the addon ?

• Like 1

You mention rMod ? are you trying to join a server running rMod without have the addon ?

No any Arma2 OA mods, or A2 OA it self wont open. I am trying to join any server for dayz. When I try to launch A2 OA itself through A2 OA shortcut, or through steam, it gives me them errors. DayZ, A2 OA wont open, just gives me the error message after the white bar with grey boxes pop up when you run A2 OA.

Thanks

Steam or retail ? if steam try verifying the integrity cache, if retail have you installed the 1.62 game update ?

Right mouse click on the game > select properties > local files > verify integrity cache

Hopefully it's a corrupt file and steam will replace :)

If retail then uninstall and reinstall

• Like 1

Then another error comes up saying this.

Bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AK_107_pso/Burst/: Cannot find base class ‘Burst’

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling A2 OA and verifying my cache through steam.

When I launch it through steam or through the shortcut beta patch one and regular one, same error. even with DayZCommander , and play6, same error.

I can load up A2 just fine, but not A2 OA.

Everything is updated that I know of. I have been playing DayZ for some time, and never had this problem. Reinstall always fixed them, at a loss. Any help given would be much appreciated.

-Thanks

Steam or retail ? if steam try verifying the integrity cache, if retail have you installed the 1.62 game update ?

Right mouse click on the game > select properties > local files > verify integrity cache

Hopefully it's a corrupt file and steam will replace :)

If retail then uninstall and reinstall

Steam. Yah I have done that. Thanks for the advice :) Edited by Crocket

Whats in your launch parameters?

Blank (nothing)

Thanks,

Ok so you've verified the game integrity ?

Did you launch OA before trying Dayz ? Remove the @Dayz mod from your OA directory and try launching - Dayz sometimes interferes with OA

• Like 1

Ok so you've verified the game integrity ?

Did you launch OA before trying Dayz ? Remove the @Dayz mod from your OA directory and try launching - Dayz sometimes interferes with OA

Yes I did verify game integrity, says one file was allocated. Is that my problem?

When I launch OA is gives me the same messages, I cant start it or get to main menu of OA.

Sorry if lack of descrpition, need sleep.

Be back tomorrow, thanks all!

Thanks,

Edited by Crocket

Anyone have a solution?

Any advice would be aprreciated.

Edited by Crocket

Hi this is the correct shortcut, if you change yourlocation to the path you have it installed on your computer. This should work for you, if everything is up to date =)

"C:\yourlocation\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@DayZ;@rMod" -nosplash -world=empty

Edited by Fully
  • Like 2

Hi this is the correct shortcut, if you change yourlocation to the path you have it installed on your computer. This should work for you, if everything is up to date =)

"C:\yourlocation\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@DayZ;@rMod" -nosplash -world=empty

Awesome IT WORKS. Thank you sooooooo much, I get to play :D :D :D

Beans to all that helped :D.

Thanks,

I do not understand what this is saying to do, sorry for incompetence.I am not sure where to put this basically. Please help I am having same issue.

I do not understand what this is saying to do, sorry for incompetence.I am not sure where to put this basically. Please help I am having same issue.

This fixed the problem for me (thanks to Fully for the solution, and to Crocket for posting the problem), and to help Stickman007, this is exactly what I did:

In Steam. Right click on Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead and select Properties.

Copy the following text, including quotation marks: "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@DayZ;@rMod" -nosplash -world=empty

Click on the "Set Launch Options" botton and paste the previously copied text into the box that pops up.

I did the same for Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead beta.

If you have the normal retail version, you should right click the shortcut, and paste the text at the end of the existing text in the target box.

Edited by jrloader