Sign in to follow this  
mittinskittens

Zombie Sneaking and night interaction questions?

Hello people. I got a couple questions relating to the zombies and the night.

After the latest couple of patches, and understandably, screwed up how I deal with sneaking around zombies. I'm finding that they seem to have laser vision and hearing and I'm struggling to work out what I need to do now. Does anyone have any tips besides "Go prone and slowly crawl everywhere"

As for the night. Do Zombies get lower vision in the night? I've been trying to work out if they do. I've personally come to SOME conclusion that yes, zombies visions go down in the night but it's a bit hard to test, especially when I'm going around with a load of stuff that I would like to keep.

This also brings me to the question of, Do zombies get attracted to flashlights, mainly, the one I got on the end of my Remington shotgun? I obviously understand the dangers of using it around people but I don't know if I need to be fearful of zombies too?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you again if you can help me any way :)

Edit:- One more question sorry. Is there a way to bring up some FPS counter in game? I've haven't found a way to do it yet in the 1 month~ of playing DayZ :<