NathanielRoss

How will this play DayZ

Definatly not.You need a quad core cpu for anything above 20 fps.

Also you could spend £1000 on a pc and still not get 30 fps in cities.

Also you could spend £1000 on a pc and still not get 30 fps in cities.

Not true at all if you build. Not sure about stock PCs.. always build.

Not true at all if you build. Not sure about stock PCs.. always build.

Really?I've seen plenty of threads with people saying they have i-7's and 690's getting terrible frames.

I think its dependent on a lot of things.Just bear in mind that DayZ is a mod of a pretty buggy and oftentimes laggy game.Hopefully all will be fixed when the SA os released though,which is hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

I run a 660ti, i5 3570k, 8GB of RAM, get 35-45 frames in Cherno, anywhere from 60- 80 anywhere else

i5 2500K + Radeon HD 6850, 4GB RAM, all stock clocks. Getting 45-ish in cities, 60-80 everywhere else

• Like 1

AMD A10-5800k APU

14GB DDR3

ATI 6670 1GB GDDR5 (Cross fired with APU now, but ran fine before I got this)

Win 8 Professional

And a little bit of knowing how to take care of my PC, I get about 35-45 in Cherno.

quad core(or higher) SSD, Beefy Graphic card(said beefy, not fing extreme) nvidia 200+series and radeon 8000+ series , and 8+ ram... then you fing set for 50+ fps, i got quadcore-3.8-sandy, gtx-660ti OC, 120GB Intel SSD, atx-extreme 67sie intel motherboard, 32Gigs of ram with a 850 thermal lake power supply, and i get 80-98 fps in cherno/elktro with 50 players on,

outside cities i get 110-125. that didn't even cost me over 1,150.00 on new egg, cheap but fing powerful! NEWEGG!!! WOO!

and that's with my game settings on the highest settings, i've even started tweaking my cards control panel settings for more image quality

Edited by =DiG= Zgraphz

Well I'm getting 15-40 frames depending on where I am on this piece of crap laptop:

NVIDIA GeForce GT 139M 1gb

Intel Core t6500 2.1ghz

4gb ddr3

Like I said, I'd be running on the lowest settings (visibility and everything)

Well I'm getting 15-40 frames depending on where I am on this piece of crap laptop:

NVIDIA GeForce GT 139M 1gb

Intel Core t6500 2.1ghz

4gb ddr3

Like I said, I'd be running on the lowest settings (visibility and everything)

I really hate to say this but your gonna need to update almost everything, you need atleast 3.1ghz from processor, you do need a decent g-card, and a SSD would make all the difference with the Index searching, your HDD isn't fast enough, nor is the processor. Your gonna have to upgrade, not just for arma but for most games that are to be released in this year will require a system of 3.0ghz atleast 6GB of Ram and a healthy GPU to support it all, along with a decent power-supply to ensure all hardware are getting the correct amount of power. Newegg.com has some decent computer builds/pre-builds that are cheap and you can add on to them for future upgrading. I hope this doesn't bum you out, a lot of us had to do this, including me.

I really hate to say this but your gonna need to update almost everything, you need atleast 3.1ghz from processor, you do need a decent g-card, and a SSD would make all the difference with the Index searching, your HDD isn't fast enough, nor is the processor. Your gonna have to upgrade, not just for arma but for most games that are to be released in this year will require a system of 3.0ghz atleast 6GB of Ram and a healthy GPU to support it all, along with a decent power-supply to ensure all hardware are getting the correct amount of power. Newegg.com has some decent computer builds/pre-builds that are cheap and you can add on to them for future upgrading. I hope this doesn't bum you out, a lot of us had to do this, including me.

Did you read my first post? I am asking how this pc would run arma 2 on lowest settings http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CQ3U7ES/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A17AS5ETPMZ9A1 This pc has; a 3.4 ghz amd processor, 2gb ATI Radeon 6450 gpu and 8gb of ram. I am going to be playing on lowest setting and I am just hoping for 30fps.

Yes i did, that computer wouldn't last very long, its maxed at 8gb of ram. Now if you want a suggestion, I would buy a computer that already has all the parts like from newegg or something like that. Make sure it has a big case(Metal) that can fit a micro-ATX/ATX, and start building on it.

when i say big, i mean big, graphic cards and water pumps aren't small,

Edited by =DiG= Zgraphz