HumbleNuts

DayZ BaseWars Survival Games! (Chernarus)

:beans: BaseWars Survival Games :beans:

BaseWars Survival Games Was Held On June 15th Saturday, at 8:30AM EDT/12:30AM GMT

Congratulations To "steveSTAR" For Winning

NOTE!: The Only Place With Medical Supplies Will Be The Barracks And A Medical Camp We Have Placed In The Middle Of The NW Airfield

There Will Be Tents Around The Map Containing Gear

APPLICATIONS CLOSED IF YOU DIDN'T RECIEVE AN EMAIL IT WAS DECLINED SORRY TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET IN WE MAY BE HOSTING ANOTHER ONE SOME TIME

In This Survival Games There Can Only Be 1 Winner But You Can Still Team Up With Friends Until The End.

If You Are Caught Outside The Survival Games Map Border You Will Be Killed Or Kicked By An Admin.

Do Not Abort Unless You Have Got Permission From An Admin To Do So.

There Will Be 4 Phases, If You Are Instructed By An Admin To Leave A Phase Or Move On To A New One You Must Do So Or You Will

Be Killed. Here Is A Draft Picture Of The Phases:

b1OJ8zq.jpg

The Winner Of The Games Will Recieve $20 On Steam, V.I.P Rank And A Custom Base Built On Our Server.

I Will Be Responding To The Applications By Emailing You, I Will Respond To Them All In A Large Batch 1-2 Days Before The Games.

Edited by HumbleNuts
  • Like 4

Thanks For The Responses Guys I Hope To See You There On The Day.

I Will Be Responding To The Applications By Emailing You, I Will Respond To Them All In A Large Batch 1-2 Days Before The Games.

So Many Capital Letters I Don't Know How (Or Why) You Type Like This OP.

That Being Said, Well Done. I Have Been Hoping To See More And More People Attempting To Get Additional Survivor Games Going.

Edited by Sheepdog

Seems interesting, can't wait! :) Hopefully I will be able to stream too.

I'm gonna bump, becuz we need more applications! well, i dunno, but this is so good that everybody needs to see it >.<

App submitted, hope i get in. If i do i will be happy to record so people can watch my Fov.

Thanks for this amazing opportunity.

Thanks guys, it's gonna be good! You can go on our server for the mean time if you would like, nothing is implemented on the map yet for hunger games, but we will do so on the event.

You can find the post about our server on Humblenuts' previous post.

I've been lurking this forum for 9 months or longer. I had to sign up just to join this event. I want to check my ping out on this server, does anyone know the server ip? I found 2 basewars servers but one had 2 people and the other had none. And my ping was around 200 for both, which really sucks.

Disregard. I joined one and Humblenuts is the admin, so i found it.

Edit: I cant join your server. I always get a black screen and it says something went wrong. Is this server locked pending Saturdays game, do i need a password, or am i missing something? I can play other servers

Edited by ADRUNKK

I assume you will be replying to the apps today?

Yep replying to the apps right now.

If I did not get an email response does this mean I did not get in? :(

edit: refreshed inbox.

Edited by Pung Chao2