Sign in to follow this  
BIGSARG

problems with the new updates

:huh: working in the gaming field, the 1.7.0 had the right mix of fighting off zombie's and player's. i can't see how someone would what to beef-up just the zombie side of the AI, but people need to keep in mind a ultimate goal, it is to survive. sometimes that mite bring the players together or it mite not, it should be the player's to make that decision Here's some of the things i noticed,

. Zombies hearing and see u from a mile away.

. Instant respawn of zombies after killing of a group or town of zombies

. cant chop wood for fire's

. CRAWLING THROUGH OUT TOWNS THAT DRIVE'S ME NUT'S

. being in a 50 person serve no one want to go into towns any more because of the shit load of zombies.

I THINK THIS GAME NEEDS TO MOVE TO MORE PLAYERS CHOICE, LIKE BUILDING SMALL FORTRESSES, OR HAVE A SMALL SAFE COLONEY WERE YOU CAN MAKE TRADES OR EVEN USEING SOME SORT OF MONEY SYSTEM. SO IF U SHOOT IN SIDE THE SAFE ZONE U WILL GET KICKED OR MAKE ALLIANCES BUT KEEP IN MIND zombies and player u are fighting, u are fighting to survive either by your self or a colony

These are bugs. You should report them in bugs section. If they're already reported then why bother posting about it again? Also it's an alpha and if you find problems, you should report them properly with constructive feedback and then rest assured they will be taken seriously.

These threads are constantly popping up. I don't think anyone is actually searching for already posted threads about these issues. Are people just venting?

"working in the gaming field" this really doesn't mean anything. It's all about presentation.

I DO appreciate the fantastic mod Rocket made..

but I feel so bad that all the bugs are making this game unplayable.

Yesterday when I connected, all my gears were gone and replaced with a blood pack and a map. As if that wasn't enough I just dropped dead while climbing down a ladder while my blood was still above 10,000. That's when I felt like shutting down the game. Bummer..

These are bugs. You should report them in bugs section. If they're already reported then why bother posting about it again? Also it's an alpha and if you find problems' date=' you should report them properly with constructive feedback and then rest assured they will be taken seriously.

These threads are constantly popping up. I don't think anyone is actually searching for already posted threads about these issues. Are people just venting?

"working in the gaming field" this really doesn't mean anything. It's all about presentation.

[/quote']

your a dumbass everything i said had nothing to do about downing rocket or the game. this game is one of the best i played. OH' ya everything i said in my post is or going to be fixed and were the game is heading is happining.... your a fag, and quit talking about shit you don't know. lolol AND PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Often don't have to crawl through towns' date=' if you hug the buildings the vision bar drops. Just saying.

[/quote']

YOUR DUMB...LOLOLOL