monsta

Looking for a partner or small group

Hey as the title said im currently looking for a partner or group of 0-4 people. I am currently playing Origins,Chernarus and i am recording videos for Youtube, this will be an awesome group if we find the right players and all get along. I am currently living in the U.K so i have the U.K timezone and that is preferable due to playing times. I am 13 years old and im an experience DayZ player, i have been playing for around a year now and know the basics of it. I may be recording some times and you can easily join in the video from the start and i would like to think i can make a series with whoever wants to play.

Come try us. http://www.deepbonegaming.com/home We're a growing community looking for people just like you.

I just looked into it, how amny members do you have? and how regularly do you play DayZ

We have 20 members not all have put in applications. We are a small community that is still growing. I am on very often always looking for someone to play with it is active but some of the timezones are mixed up because some guys live in Norway but most are from U.S. I'd love to play DayZ with you. The application is very simple and I can almost guarantee you'll get in.

I'm interested, I'm 18 but new to dayZ, joining a small group would benefit me majorly

my skype: cameron.stead.

email: cameronstead@hotmail.com