tacticaloperations

ORIGINS 1.7.5 IS LIVE ON THIS SERVER - Tactical Operations Unit☣☆★☆☣ - A NEW DayZ Origins Community - Active Admins, 4H-Restarts, 23.19.134.218:2302

9 peeps online working on their houses.

Edited by tr1matt

8 people on at this point of time. Seems like server peak time is around 9-11 PM CST. I would love to see more people on at all times though. I need to actually be nervous when I go through cities! ACTIVE ADMINS, working restart scripts, GREAT community.

• Like 2

8 people on at this point of time. Seems like server peak time is around 9-11 PM CST. I would love to see more people on at all times though. I need to actually be nervous when I go through cities! ACTIVE ADMINS, working restart scripts, GREAT community.

14 on currently.

18 on with only one RBC clan mate on. The server is definitely growing in popularity. I expect the server to be constantly full at peak times by July so if you want to find a good up and coming server then join Tac Ops and get a base started.

18 on with only one RBC clan mate on. The server is definitely growing in popularity. I expect the server to be constantly full at peak times by July so if you want to find a good up and coming server then join Tac Ops and get a base started.

What he said, although RBC doesn't run the server.. they are a popular team on it.

Bumping. Midnight CST and still 30 strong with a bunch of new clan tagged players playing. Get in on this hot action before your ideal base location is taken.

Hey guys. This server is really great; I have some footage (although not very great footage) of an event hosted a couple nights ago on Tac Ops. Such a great server, was a really great time. Admins are really great and know how to have a good time and make the players feel comfortable.

This server is definitely worth checking out, great admins, many clans already settling in, and a whole load of people already playing daily!

This server will only get better in my opinion.

Best Origins server out there.

• Like 1

Hey guys. This server is really great; I have some footage (although not very great footage) of an event hosted a couple nights ago on Tac Ops. Such a great server, was a really great time. Admins are really great and know how to have a good time and make the players feel comfortable.

This server is definitely worth checking out, great admins, many clans already settling in, and a whole load of people already playing daily!

This server will only get better in my opinion.

Best Origins server out there.

Thanks for the footage. Server has been doing well recently.. looking to maintain 20 a night by the weekend.

Come on guys join in on this amazing server! Before you know it all the good base spots will have been taken! So get on in here. To the international people don't worry about not being able to play because of ping. Ping limit has been raised to 450 just for you!

Edited by Gooftroop
  • Like 1

42 people on at the moment guys! This server is gaining more people by the day! And its just about to restart!

Edited by Gooftroop

Get on guys! 7 people on at the moment. Perfect amount to come in and start building your base.

• Like 1

Only 11 people on guys! What's up with that! We had 59 on just the other night and it was great! We need you guys to play in here. If you guys don't join because of how little people are on then there will never be many people on. So get on in here and it will be even better than it is now!

Also, my squad and BCB had a firefight last night at 4 AM EST. This was my face the entire time from lack of sleep and lack of morphine.

1837-surprise.jpg

Edited by Gooftroop